PDA

View Full Version : Best thing you heard a cast member say?

Minniefan68
11-06-2008, 10:33 AM
Had to share this because a year later it still gets a laugh at my house.

We were having breakfast in Norway with the princesses, my DD, 3yrs was speaking to Belle and having her picture taken. DD said to Belle "My daddy likes Jasmine", Belle replied without missing a beat, "Most Daddys DO like Jasmine"

Too funny!!!!

FaithTrustPixieDust
11-06-2008, 11:40 AM
The first time we met Snow White, she was so perfect and looked like the animation sprung to life. I told her she had a beautiful smile. She giggled and said, "That's just how Walt drew me!"

Tinkerbell19
11-06-2008, 12:05 PM
I love when the cast members at the gates of the resorts welcome you by saying, "welcome home!" Such a cool feeling thinking your home is Disney for a few days and nights. :balloon:

TinkerbellT421
11-06-2008, 12:18 PM
lol! Me and DBF were just talking about this not too long ago. We went to AK in January, and we were walking along one of the treks...I forget which one has the bats section but we were walking through and DBF (Very ditzily mind you lol it was really funny) see ones the bats...licking itself...and he says "Oh wow, is that a baby attached?" and the cast member without missing a beat said "No, sometimes Bats are just dirty creatures"....I busted out laughing so loud, and DBF got beat red and went "OH!" :blush:

KronkHere
11-06-2008, 12:57 PM
It's 8:15am, I am checking in POR and the CM says to me... "Yes sir, we have your room ready"

:mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-06-2008, 02:30 PM
I guess it would be Welcome to Disney world when checking in

joanna71985
11-06-2008, 04:57 PM
I guess the funniest thing for me would be something that was NOT said. I was eating dinner at LTT, and Chip stopped by my table. He decided he wanted to see my autograph book. He then started doing poses for all the characters!! Mr. Incredible he did muscles, he did cool poses for the Power Rangers, girly poses for the princesses, rubbed his fingers together for Mickey (refering to money), and so on. However, the best one had to be for Dale. When he saw Dale's page, he waved his hand in front of his armpit (indicating Dale had BO) and then did the ding-a-ling pose (waving his hand in a circle by his head). It was too funny! It had to have been one of the best interactions I ever had.

Boojum
11-07-2008, 03:15 PM
We were at the MNSSHP in 2005, and were in line for HM. All the Castmembers there were in full makeup, and they were acting their parts for all they were worth.

Anyway, the Castmember standing outside the line entrance was announcing in this slow, loud monotone: "......move forward....move forward.....all the way to the front.....push and shove......you know how, you've been doing it alllllllllll daaaaaaaaaay....."

DH and I just cracked up laughing!

amd780
11-08-2008, 10:49 AM
This wasn't so much what a CM said, but what they did: One night on our last trip to the World, we decided to ride the Haunted Mansion before heading back to our resort. We saw 2 CMs standing by the sign that tells the wait time, and it said 999 minutes! We appreciated the reference to the 999 Happy Haunts, as well as the irony - we were able to walk right on. :mickey:

disneycutie165
11-09-2008, 08:28 AM
I can recall a magical moment when in DHS in Aug. 08. We were waiting in line to see Prince Caspian, and the cast member said to me " ya know, Caspian is looking for a princess." And when I walked out, I had the biggest grin on my face, because I love Caspian, and he said again ," I think Caspian's found his princess!" I loved it!