PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast at Grand Floridian

disneydad153
11-05-2008, 09:52 PM
Hello all, We are thinking about staying at GF in Dec 09 with our DD8 and DD4's. We are used to stayng at ASM or POFQ with the food courts for breakfast. Looking at the resort info, it appears that there is only table service for breakfast. I would like any input from those with kids that have stayed there on what they did for breakfast that was relatively quick.Thanks in advance.:mickey:

henry.james.s
11-05-2008, 10:45 PM
I've had B'Fast at the GF Cafe and it's not food court fast but it's not bad at all.
Their kids menu..
Eggceptional Morning - one scrambled egg with bacon and toast.
French Toast - French Toast with one scrambled egg.
Mickey's Ears to You - two fun Mickey-shaped waffles.
Minnie's Grand Cake - Mouse-shaped pancake with choice of topping.
Ea. aprox $5

MinnieMommie
11-06-2008, 03:29 AM
1900 Park Fare is at the GF. It is a character breakfast with quality food. I highly recommend. :thumbsup:

Natazu
11-06-2008, 03:35 AM
Grand Floridian Cafe is excellent for any meal, any age. I'd say they have one of the best breakfasts at WDW.

But, I think Gasparilla Grill (CS) is open for breakfast from 6:30 til 11am unless there's been a change that I missed.

GrandFlo
11-06-2008, 06:41 PM
Try the Gasperilla Grill (sp). We usually eat breakfast here because it's counter service and pretty fast. Don't remember the entire menu, but DS and DH get Mickey ear waffles and I usually get a bacon/egg sandwich.

This is the place for "fast food" at the GF. They have hamburgers, hot dogs, grilled cheese, salads, sandwiches, cakes, ice cream, cookies, coffee, etc...

I especially like that it's open 24 hours.

thejens
11-07-2008, 10:45 PM
We loved Park Fare character breakfast. My kids loved Alice in Wonderland and the Mad Hatter. The food was very good. It's not fast since you have to wait a bit to be seated and you want to enjoy all the characters. We saw several different characters but Alice was wonderful with my son. The MH was hilarious also. We had breakfast, skipped lunch/snacked and had dinner early.