PDA

View Full Version : Help with dining plan

lovetheprincesses
11-05-2008, 10:03 AM
Can anyone tell me for sure if it would mess up my priority seatings if I cancelled the dining plan from our package?? Also, will i have to pay a fee since we are 24 days out?? Anyone?

henry.james.s
11-05-2008, 10:07 AM
It won't have any effect on your ADR's. As to any cancellation fee on the dining plan I don't know for sure. Give Disney a call on that one to be sure.

Strmchsr
11-05-2008, 11:31 AM
There is no cancellation fee this far out. That only applies to the signature restaurants where you have to hold your ADR with a credit card. Removing the DDP will have no impact on your ADRs at all.

lovetheprincesses
11-05-2008, 01:50 PM
Thank you!!! One more question....I'm going nuts..If I DO cancel dining and decide when I get there that we have the $$, can I add it back on?? I didn't get any form of discount.

Strmchsr
11-05-2008, 02:26 PM
Thank you!!! One more question....I'm going nuts..If I DO cancel dining and decide when I get there that we have the $$, can I add it back on?? I didn't get any form of discount.

I'm not 100% on this but I'm fairly sure the DDP has to be put on before arrival as part of the package, so, no you wouldn't be able to add it back.

henry.james.s
11-05-2008, 03:01 PM
I read in another thread the DP can be added no later than 2 days before check in.