PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP Meeting Area

BigRedDad
11-05-2008, 09:03 AM
Several weeks back, I was able to convince my DW to let my DD and me fly out early to go to MVMCP. During the weeks following, the family was getting a desperate itch to leave earlier in the day instead of 7:30PM. Yesterday, they found a way to leave at 4:30PM. They will land at about 6:30PM, be at WL at about 7:45PM. and able to go to MVMCP at 8:30PM. I know they will miss the first hour or so, but it will be worth it for the time we are all there.

The situation is that I will already be at MVMCP and need to find a place to meet. I think the first parade is at 8:15PM. I will probably find a place to camp for that parade and for Wishes. If I get an up front spot for the parade, I think it should not be too difficult for them to find the two of us. I am sure there will be texting back and forth for them to find me. If that does not work, what is a good place to meet?

Strmchsr
11-05-2008, 10:09 AM
I think that should work, but just pick a specific building along Main Street - the firehouse, in front of the Emporium, by the photo store, etc and that way they'll know exactly where to find you.

badkitty
11-06-2008, 10:53 PM
Another great spot to see the fireworks and the parade is on the hub near the bridge to Tomorrowland.

BigRedDad
11-07-2008, 04:46 AM
Thank you for the info. I am going to have to find a spot a little bit back I think. I just got a new camera and I will be taking pics of the fireworks over the castle. I will be using a tripod, so I have to be away from traffic.

brdavis
11-07-2008, 06:47 AM
I will be using a tripod, so I have to be away from traffic.
If you get there early enough, the 2nd floor of the train station is pretty good for this.

--
Brian Davis