PDA

View Full Version : My stomach is still in Knots, but I am alot better!

snuggs30
11-05-2008, 08:37 AM
Well my dad won the election last night!!!:flag: And his friend won the Sherriff election! So glad it's over and he is so happy! They asked him at his party afterwards what he was going to do now and he said I am going to Disney World..really! haha we do leave on Sat. so that gives us way more to celebrate! So now my stomach is super excited but in a good way! 3 More days to go!!!:cloud9::goofy::tink:

TinkerbellT421
11-05-2008, 08:50 AM
Wow! Thats awesome! Congratulations. :cloud9: and Also congrats on being in disney in 3 days...Im still 62 days away! lol Have the best time! :cloud9::mickey:

mickey&missy
11-05-2008, 08:54 AM
That's wonderful!! Congrats!! That's so cool that he got ot have his very own, real "I'm going to disney world!" moment!! Have a magical vacation!

dtootsie42
11-05-2008, 10:20 PM
Congrats! Enjoy your time at Disney :mickey:

tyandskyesmom
11-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Well my dad won the election last night!!!:flag: And his friend won the Sherriff election! So glad it's over and he is so happy! They asked him at his party afterwards what he was going to do now and he said I am going to Disney World..really! haha we do leave on Sat. so that gives us way more to celebrate! So now my stomach is super excited but in a good way! 3 More days to go!!!:cloud9::goofy::tink:

Congrats!

My son's Pee Wee football team plays their second round of Play-offs this weekend and if they win they will be in the Super Bowl the following Saturday. I told my DH that we needed to bring the video camera and if they win Super Bowl ask him what he going to fdo now...we are leaving for Disney World three days later!

Tyler doesn't get it but Lou and I do...:D

goofy for pluto
11-07-2008, 11:38 AM
tyandskyesmom wrote:
I told my DH that we needed to bring the video camera and if they win Super Bowl ask him what is he going to do now...we are leaving for Disney World three days later!

Love it!! :thumbsup:
I hope they win their game.
Here is some Pixie dust for his team!
:pixie:

goofy for pluto
11-07-2008, 11:42 AM
Well my dad won the election last night!!!:flag: And his friend won the Sherriff election! They asked him at his party afterwards what he was going to do now and he said I am going to Disney World..really! haha!! :cloud9::goofy::tink:

Great story!
Congratulations to your dad and his friend!
Have fun in "The World!" :mickey3: