PDA

View Full Version : Electric water pageant from CR

RockinRollerMom
11-04-2008, 06:29 PM
I was hoping to catch the electric water pageant on our next trip. We have an ADR at Cali Grill on 12/5 @7:45, watching the holiday wishes from the MVMCP at 9:30. Info central said that the electric water pageant normally goes by the CR at 10:05. Then it said that those times are pushed back a few minutes when the fireworks are at 9pm. Does any-one know how the 9:30 holiday wishes time will effect the water pageant? Also do you think we'd be able to watch it from observation deck at the CR? If not where would we go to watch it?

Figaro
11-04-2008, 08:35 PM
I'm not sure about the times. As often as I was out on the water and had to deal with adjusting my cruise schedule to the water pageant, I couldn't ever pin down its time. The CT is the last stop for the pageant. If memory serves me right, you should have plenty of time from when the fireworks end until when the pageant comes by CR. I'm not sure if you can see them from the observation deck, but if you head down by the beach and pool deck, you should be able to see it quite well.

SBETigg
11-04-2008, 08:56 PM
From our table at California Grill, we were able to watch the Electrical Water Pageant in front of the Poly, the GF, the MK, and the fireworks from Illuminations at Epcot. From the observation deck, we watched fireworks (Pirate and Princess) over the MK. The view all around was spectacular. The CR Electrical Water Pageant show is on the Bay Lake side (I think), and we didn't have a view of that. So it depends on your table and when all events go off.

Figaro
11-04-2008, 09:03 PM
It is indeed Bay Lake Side. It's just to the right of the Transportation Dock near the beach between the Dock and the Garden Wing.