PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP Crowded?

tman
11-04-2008, 08:49 AM
I just called to purchase tickets for MVMCP on Nov. 30. The MVMCP is 95% sold out for that night. Does this mean that the park will be really crowded and what about the wait time for the rides?

Strmchsr
11-04-2008, 09:23 AM
Well, it's not packed like July crowded. I have never heard of WDW releasing numbers like "95%" sold out. Their policy is to not release numbers. However, were that to be the case you could expect ride times to be 20-30 min standbye, but where you'll really notice it is with the parade and fireworks. Main St will be a zoo.

jonah'smom
11-04-2008, 09:32 AM
We were at a sold out MVMCP last year, and the main place we noticed the crowds was in trying to get in to the Mickey's Night Befor Christmas show at the Galaxy Theater in Tomorrowland. We had to come back to a later show because the one we wanted to see was already full. Otherwise, the wait times for rides weren't bad at all. You should be fine. Have fun!

jeffbdw
11-04-2008, 09:06 PM
I love reading the boards here and post every now and then. I'm always straining to get the acronyms used here. Is there a guide somewhere? What is MVMCP?, for instance

RockinRollerMom
11-04-2008, 09:15 PM
I love reading the boards here and post every now and then. I'm always straining to get the acronyms used here. Is there a guide somewhere? What is MVMCP?, for instance

Mickey's very merry christmas party. There is a list of abbreviations in infro central.

jeffbdw
11-05-2008, 04:37 PM
Thanks Rocknrollermom! I'll check it out:mickey: