PDA

View Full Version : Just checking in

TinyDancer
11-02-2008, 08:00 PM
I just wanted to say hi to everybody. I'm on here about every day (almost always more than once) but I don't post too much for whatever reason. We had to put our other Puppy down a little while ago, her kidney's gave out and it was just time. It was very very sad. But its a part of life and I know she's so much happier now. It wasn't as traumatic as Daisy because we pretty much knew it was coming.

Other than that, I'm pretty happy. Hanging out with a very sweet guy, day trips to NYC where I have a few friends, my boss is ridiculous but I'm making an impact on the kids, and all sorts of other things I'm thankful for.

Except right now becuase I'm sick, lol. I just, literally JUST TODAY got sick and I'm very uncomfortable!!! Sore throat, ears hurt, cough, sneezy, my face feels like its going to explode, YOU know... I can feel my chest is getting gross, its harder to breathe!!!

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi. I can't wait until I get back to Disney, it can't come soon enough for me!!!

A big thank you to all of you just for being who you are. :)

DisneyWhirled
11-03-2008, 10:44 AM
Sorry about your puppy and that you are not feeling well today!

Have some chicken soup, gingerale and a WHOLE LOTTA INTERCOT :)!!!!

Hope you feel better really soon!

SBETigg
11-03-2008, 11:01 AM
So sorry for your loss. Sad news. And sorry you aren't feeling well. I'm just getting over something a lot like you describe, feeling better but still coughing lots. I hope you feel better soon.

TinkerbellT421
11-03-2008, 11:16 AM
So sorry to hear about your loss. Sounds like everyone I know has had a rough couple of weeks/weekend and or getting sick. I had to rush my mom to the hospital friday night, shes been there all weekend. Thats a long story in-itself. And to top it all off, I think I caught something while being in the hospital with her all weekend or I just caught the bug going around because I too feel like my face is going to explode. I cant breathe out of my nose AT ALL. I have a killer headache! And I still had to come to work today...and my mom is still in the hospital. I am physically and mentally drained right now. So I definitely feel your pain! We can be sick and stressed together! lol :ill: But anyway, enough about my ranting. Hope you feel better and my prayers and pixie dust are with you for your puppy! :(