PDA

View Full Version : Intercot Surf 'n' Turf Meet December 12th at Animal Kingom

JPL
11-02-2008, 12:04 PM
Intercot Surf 'n' Turf Meet
Friday December 12th
Animal Kingdom
11:00 AM

We will meet outside the "Theater in the Wild" at 11AM to take in a showing of Finding Nemo The Musical and then head over to the Flame Tree BBQ for some lunch and conversation. Come and meet your fellow Intercotees as well as some of the Intercot Staff.

If you are interested in attending you can post in this thread so we have an idea of how many people are coming and so we know who to look out for.

Hope to see you there! :mickey:

Right now we have the following Intercotees & Staff Planning to attend.

JPL
Piglet822 & Jim
Trackbarroness
PirateGal
lindique

Everyone is Welcome to Attend!!!

FlaTinkRAMESAM
11-02-2008, 01:04 PM
Well poo! We are gonna miss you guys by a day!

Have fun everyone!

MauiMouse
11-02-2008, 01:22 PM
Looks like I might be able to make it over to the Finding Nemo musical. We have rescheduled to be at Animal Kingdom on Friday morning, and this might work out better for us. We have lunch reservations over at Epcot, so won't be able to attend Flame Tree lunch.

It would be myself and my friends (a total of 6 people)

JPL
11-02-2008, 01:25 PM
Sounds Great MauiMouse :thumbsup:

Hope to see you there :mickey:

JPL
Piglet822 & Jim
Trackbarroness
PirateGal
lindique
MauiMouse + 5

lindique
11-02-2008, 06:45 PM
I'm looking forward to it!
Is anyone planning to go to the Mega Mouse Meet on Saturday?

JPL
11-02-2008, 10:32 PM
Not sure about the Megamouse meet I have to wait and see what my schedule is since I have dinner plans later that day.

brad192
11-03-2008, 01:01 PM
Oh yeah, I'll be there! Watching my favorite show in all WDW with a bunch of fellow Intercotees is a Must Do! Besides, I dearly love a big ol' slab of ribs from Flame Tree!:tasty:

JPL
11-03-2008, 01:04 PM
Our little gathering continues to grow :thumbsup:

JPL
Piglet822 & Jim
Trackbarroness
PirateGal
lindique
MauiMouse + 5
brad192

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-10-2008, 09:37 AM
I can try to make it if work permits. I'll put it on my calender so I don't forget.

Piglet822
11-10-2008, 11:32 AM
Our little gathering continues to grow :thumbsup:

JPL
Piglet822 & Jim
Trackbarroness
PirateGal
lindique
MauiMouse + 5
brad192

Jeff, we might have Jim's son so add one more maybe for me.

JPL
11-10-2008, 01:02 PM

JPL
Piglet822, Jim & Jim's Son
Trackbarroness
PirateGal
lindique
MauiMouse + 5
brad192
CaptainJessicaSparrow (Possible)

Miladymorgane
11-10-2008, 07:13 PM
i know im not going to be able to meet up at 11 for nemo due to plans with my group but im gonna try to come for lunch at flame tree

can't wait for mousefest!!:mickey:

JPL
11-11-2008, 08:24 AM

JPL
Piglet822, Jim & Jim's Son
Trackbarroness
PirateGal
lindique
MauiMouse + 5
brad192

Possibly Coming
CaptainJessicaSparrow
Miladymorgane

JPL
12-05-2008, 07:42 PM
Just wanted to bump this up and remind everyone it's a week away :mickey:

Can't wait to see evryone :thumbsup:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
12-06-2008, 12:18 AM
I'm updating, I mentioned it in the Dec 2008 thread as well.

I'm working on the 12th actually. But you guys can still find me because I'm at AK anyways!

I'll be at Rafiki's Planet Watch all day! If I am lucky, they will pick me up for MVMCP that night as well!

Piglet822
12-06-2008, 07:24 PM
Ok, for some reason I thought this meet was on Saturday. I'll be working on Friday so I won't be able to make it :(

JPL
12-09-2008, 07:38 PM
The clock is ticking:mickey: Only a few days away from the meet :D Can't wait to see everyone :thumbsup:

Miladymorgane
12-10-2008, 12:37 PM
So i got my itinerary, not able to make it. This is what happens when i don't plan my trip lol. Sorry guys, Hope everyone has a great time.

JPL
12-10-2008, 02:05 PM
Sorry you can't make it. But make sure to lookout for Intercot shirts around the parks quite a few of us will be there during this time:mickey:

lindique
12-10-2008, 08:30 PM
Jeff, I plan to be there. See you Friday! Greetings from French Quarter!

JPL
12-15-2008, 01:01 PM
The meet was rather small it consisted of Linda (lindque), Brad(Brad192) and myself.
We had a great time at the meet we got to find Nemo(someone really needs to put a lease on that little fish :rolleyes: ) and then had a nice lunch at Flame Tree BBQ. And finally went on a journey to Rafiki's Planet Watch to see Jessica (CaptainJessicaSparrow). We all won a dream waiting for the train which was an extra dream hours pass for AK later that day. I don't think any of us actually used it since we all had other plans but it still is a nice souvenir from the meet.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
12-15-2008, 05:02 PM
The meet was rather small it consisted of Linda (lindque), Brad(Brad192) and myself.
We had a great time at the meet we got to find Nemo(someone really needs to put a lease on that little fish :rolleyes: ) and then had a nice lunch at Flame Tree BBQ. And finally went on a journey to Rafiki's Planet Watch to see Jessica (CaptainJessicaSparrow). We all won a dream waiting for the train which was an extra dream hours pass for AK later that day. I don't think any of us actually used it since we all had other plans but it still is a nice souvenir from the meet.

Yeah! I saw Mary Rose earlier that day (very very briefly), and then while I was at Epcot, I met Marilyn. So I got to put a few more faces to names.

badkitty
12-16-2008, 07:25 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun! Sorry to have missed it. Maybe next year...

lindique
12-17-2008, 09:30 AM
I'd like to thank Jeff for organizing this meet. We had a lot of fun and also met up with Mikki, Andrew and Figaro! It was great to meet everyone.

JPL
12-17-2008, 08:47 PM
No Problem it's always great seeing Intercotees in the park and spending time with them :mickey:

Oh yeah I forgot to mention we ran into Mikki. Andrew and Figaro :blush: I hope Figaro can forgive me :(