PDA

View Full Version : Contemporary at Christmas

DONROCK
11-02-2008, 08:09 AM
Any special decorations at the Contemporary during the Holidays? We plan on doing some resort hopping to check out decorations, but not seeing any mention of anything extraordinary at CR. Should we skip this one?

RockinRollerMom
11-02-2008, 08:58 AM
I visited the CR last year dueing the holiday season and liked the decorations. It was very festive. I remember there being some type of huge jimmney cricket display made entirely out of chocolate. That being said, I did like the GF and BC displays much better.

Tinkerbellfan
11-02-2008, 11:22 AM
Hello,

While the CR isn't decked out like WL and GF, I still found the decorations worth the trip. As someone mentioned above, there was a display made out of all chocolate - and, real life size. And, there were quite a few other smaller displays.

If you are on the monorail to visit the GF, I would recommend making a stop at the CR.

Best,

Red Randal
11-05-2008, 10:20 AM
Yeah, GF and WL are the places to go for Christmas decorations but you might as well stop at the Poly and Contemp since they are on the monorail line anyway. It'll take an extra half hour combined. I'm sure it's worth that.