PDA

View Full Version : Weekend before Easter

hokies4life
11-01-2008, 11:04 PM
DBF and I will be down in Orlando from March 30-April 7ish (end date isn't completely set yet). My questions is how are crowds that time of year? I have been during Christmas time, how is it compared to crowds then? We'll probably only be at the parks from April 3 on, so only for a couple days. We'll be going back again soon after, but I just wanted to see how much I should plan on doing depending on the crowds.

Thanks!

:chipdale:

javamama
11-02-2008, 10:26 PM
I'd honestly think crowded, IMO. Last year I booked well after Easter, and most Spring breaks but still got slammed w/goofy(no pun:D) spring breaks like part of NY, part of some other states really strange, it was awful. This year we booked the very end of April, into the begining of May just to be safe :fingers:

Tink#64
11-02-2008, 11:56 PM
We were there for our Spring Break this year which was the 2nd week of April and it was crowded, but not unmanagebale! Arrive at park opening & use the FP's! It was less crowded then, than it was the year we visited the week leading up to the Memorial Day holiday weekend! Good luck, I'm sure you'll have a magical time no matter what! :mickey: