PDA

View Full Version : How was the Halloween Night MNSSHP?

epceddie
11-01-2008, 11:42 AM
My wife and I liked MNSSHP so much that we went twice during our trip two weeks ago.
We went on a Tuesday and it was very crowded. We went again later in the week on Thursday and it felt like there were half the number of people.
I know that Halloween Night always sells out. How big were the crowds this year? Was it a madhouse?
I'd love to hear from anybody who attended.

MauiMouse
11-01-2008, 02:08 PM
The next time I talk to Monica (wdwgrl377) I'll ask, she was there last night. She hasn't called today but I expect a phone call today or tomorrow. :call:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-02-2008, 06:52 PM
For being sold out, it was surprisingly slow - or at least, it felt slow. We had minimal wait times for Princess, Minnie and Mickey. I know cause I was attending all three.

mcjaco
11-03-2008, 12:33 PM
We went last year, and it was dead. Everything was walk on, and the candy lines were empty.

This year (went on 10/16) it was absolutely packed. I hated it. I think HM had a 45 minute wait all night long. It was a stroller nightmare through Fantasyland.

SurferStitch
11-03-2008, 12:41 PM
We also went on 10/16, but didn't find the crowds to be too bad. Walked right onto to HM and PotC. Didn't do Splash or Space because of my Tinkerbell wings, but the waits weren't too bad (20 min or so). Peter Pan had a long posted wait time, but we went right at the end of the party and got on in about 15 minutes.

Some character lines were long, some not so bad. We didn't trick or treat, but lines got a lot shorter throughout the night.

We saw signs while we were there that additional tickets were made available for Halloween night. I chuckled because I saw people paying hundreds of dollars for tickets on ebay for that night. Ha!

RobinRocksDisney
11-03-2008, 10:44 PM
because of my Tinkerbell wings

I hate it when our wings get in the way! LOL

Thanks.......that gave me a chuckle:tink:

Also, thanks everyone for the feedback from the party...attending next October!:smickey:

brdavis
11-04-2008, 07:57 AM
For being sold out, it was surprisingly slow - or at least, it felt slow.
Agreed. I've been a number of times, and this was the 1st time on the 31st, and it wasn't bad. Candy lines were significantly longer than times past, but rides were pretty quick, and crowds weren't too bad getting place to place. The only downside for us was that BTMRR didn't reach "run-through" mode during the parade (my DS & I simply run around & around BTMRR during the parade, as crowds sometimes drop to where they don't even bother unloading the train, just run it through the station).

Sorry we missed you, Jessica, we had family and didn't do the characters at MNSSHP, but earlier in the day. Just got back last night.

--
Brian Davis

yjgirl32
11-04-2008, 09:00 AM
My friend was there on Halloween and said it was very crowded. I guess it all depends on what you consider "packed".

Tinkerfreak
11-10-2008, 02:14 PM
We were there and didn't find it any more crowded than last year, maybe even a little less crowded. We had a great time as usual.