PDA

View Full Version : we stayed at the music suites!

DestinationWDW
11-01-2008, 08:36 AM
On our most recent trip, 10/18 - 10/26, we used our builder's incentive points for our DVC purchase. So, of course we HAD to add on just ONE MORE night! We stayed at the All Star Music Suites and I loved it there! We stayed at the Calypso Building right in the middle of all the action - close to the bus stop, food court, pool and the all important gift shop! It was GREAT having the 2 bathrooms with 3 kids (13, 10 and 5) and we were SO mad at ourselves we realized that the OTTOMAN IS ALSO A BED!!!!!! There is a queen/double - argument still out on that yet....in master bedroom, very comfy, with desk/vanity area. Large bathroom, roomy kitchenette with storage: paper products to use (paper plates, bowls, cups- hot/cold, utensils, larger than moderates size fridge, microwave, cofee maker. Living area with table and 2 chairs, sofa/bed, large chair/bed, ottoman/BED, and another smaller sized bathroom. Honestly we really enjoyed the rest of our trip at SSR (bought at AKL) - but the kids liked these suites more and the BUS SERVICE was BETTER!!!!!! much BETTER! SSR has split BR deal and having 2 full bathrooms was better for us this trip was nicer than full kitchen (used DDP). Next time won't be usind DDP and full kitchen will be great. Wanted to report in and be happy to answer questions, if I can - short stay -, as I know not many have stayed. BTW - no complaints from the kids about the comfort of the beds.....Kids want me to add the Arcade at the All Star Music is better....;)

WDWFanatic
11-01-2008, 10:47 AM
Wow, that really sounds great! Thank you for all the great information.

teambricker04
11-01-2008, 07:11 PM
We really like the music suites also! It is the only way we like to stay at the AS now. I agree... the two bathrooms is great!! We like having the kitchenette, but don't really need a full kitchen. Our #1 reason for liking them is having a seperate bedroom! The little kids go to bed first and DH and I can stay up and hang out!

bmj721
11-02-2008, 04:54 PM
Thank-you for the info. We'll be staying there in early Dec. We have DH, DSx2, mother-in-law, and myself (all adult size). I'm glad we chose wisely.
:thumbsup:

mouseketeer mom
11-02-2008, 07:23 PM
Really good to know! Are the rooms noisy? I mean, can you hear alot of the noise happening outside of the room?

DestinationWDW
11-03-2008, 08:34 PM
Didn't hear any noise....quiet and peaceful. We were up on the 3rd floor. Also pleased to find elevators! :number1: