PDA

View Full Version : Best building at POFQ?

rafiki fan
10-31-2008, 08:50 PM
We are headed to the FQ and hear it is wonderful. Is there a favorite building? We are looking for a scenic, quiet and close to the bus stop. What is our best bet?

E-OR
10-31-2008, 09:35 PM
We have stayed at POFQ 4 times and will be staying here again in September. We love building 5 because it is close to everything. We have always got a standard view room with a lovely view of the courtyard. We had a pool view our last stay and were just as happy. It is a small resort that is quiet and centrally located. We really like the food court and the boat to downtown disney. Hope you will enjoy this resort as much as we do.

kakn7294
11-01-2008, 10:14 AM
One of the great things about POFQ is that it doesn't matter which building you are in! The furthest buildings are 1, 6, and 7 but even those are just a short walk away from anything at the resort. We've been in building 4 twice and loved it there. The standard view rooms facing the parking lots in building 4 are the closest to the bus stop but again, anywhere at this resort is good!

Tinkerbella16
11-01-2008, 12:48 PM
We will be arriving at POFQ next sunday and it will be our first time there. I am so excited!!! It seems like from what others have said...that no matter which building you are in, they are all close to everything. We picked FQ for its charm and smaller size, and the boat transportation to DTD.

One more week!!!! :mickey:

Airblue1
11-04-2008, 01:03 PM

AdventurerKim
11-04-2008, 02:57 PM
Building 5 was our favorite when we stayed there.

garymacd
11-04-2008, 07:49 PM
We've stayed in most of the buildings except #1. Our favourite is 4. It's really close to everything especially the bus and food. Even the garden view units in this building have a great view. They do look toward the parking lots, but they are so well screened, you really don't see the cars.

DON'T FORGET TO TRY THE BEIGNETS!!

disneydad153
11-04-2008, 09:31 PM
We just stayed in building 6 in October. We received a free upgrade to water view when I checked in. Nice view of the canal. My only complaint about the resort was the small food court that was always packed between 0800 and 1030 am. Only able to find an inside seat once. We ended up taking our breakfast back to the room and eating there. We have stayed at the all-stars the last two years in Oct and never had the seating problem.
Overall nice resort.:mickey:

GoldenDreams
11-13-2008, 08:54 PM
Hi there,

Just got back from POFQ Building 4. We've been in that one 3 times and loved it every time. It is right next to the food court and the buses. It is the closest building to both. Amazingly, it is not noisy. The whole resort is just amazing. I hope you love it as much as we do!!