PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Entry Time Question

WeLuvBuzz
10-31-2008, 10:13 AM
Does anyone know how far in advance of the show do they open the gates for Fantasmic? My thought is to get in line and then get a hot dog from the concession stand once we are in there and seated. Something to do to make the time pass.

cfoshe
10-31-2008, 12:27 PM
Every time that I have been, they let you start sitting about 30 min before the show.

Nascfan
10-31-2008, 12:52 PM
Every time we've been there they've let people in at least an hour before. You'll have plenty of time to enjoy a hot dog and popcorn if you like.

chrisb26
10-31-2008, 01:10 PM
I'm not sure on an exact time but I believe its around 90 minutes. It really depends on how many shows there are on the night you attend. I know I have sat and waited over an hour before. However I do know if there are two shows during the night you will not be able to go sit down as early for the second show. Most of the time the second show is 30 or 60 minutes after the first show and you have to stand in a big line to wait to sit down until the first show has emptied out. The second show seems to be less crowded too from what I have seen.

Zawadi
10-31-2008, 01:10 PM
The last time we went, we booked a Fantasmic Dinner ADR at Hollywood and Vine. It was great as you enter 20mins before the show and sit in a reserved seating on the right as you face the show area.
This also means that your the first to get out after the show :D

CaptSmee
10-31-2008, 04:36 PM
It's usually an hour. Last week we were there a night when there was 2 shows and we got in line for the 2nd show and were not let in until 10 min before showtime! The line went all the way to the entrance of the park by the time they started letting people in!