PDA

View Full Version : Follow-up to previous Boardwalk question

stephntampa
10-30-2008, 07:59 AM
I had asked if anyone knew if all Boardwalk rooms had a pull-out, should I take an air mattress for DS4 since we requsted a king room. (it was me, ds, dh). The responses I received indicated that we would not be granted the king bed request due to occupany rules, but guess what.. we got a king room that had a pull-out sleeper. Maybe they allow three in a room at Boardwalk because of the sleeper chair? The hotel knew it was three of us, all of our names were on the reservation.

Seasonscraps
10-30-2008, 02:03 PM
That's great!

I was one of the people that responded as being unsure about making a reservation for 3 with just a king bed. I didn't know if sleeper sofa's were standard at the BW. I recall someone tried to make a similar reservation at POR or POFQ but it was denied because each occupant had to have their own bed space.

I am glad it all worked out for you!

KylesMom
10-30-2008, 02:41 PM
This is how it worked for us at The Contemporary as well. If a King room had the day bed, we could book three to a room. If it was just a king bed without a day bed, the max for the reservation was two.

iadarolas
11-02-2008, 09:22 AM
Boardwalk and Yacht and Beach Club rooms are either two queens and a daybed or one King and a daybed. Of course you can sleep three to a room. The Boardwalk is a great place to stay!:thumbsup: