PDA

View Full Version : We won a prize from the dream squad!!

stephntampa
10-30-2008, 07:51 AM
Wednesday afternoon coming off HM we were met by the dream squad and received special dreams come true mouse ears! It was me, DH and DS4, and DS already had "ears" purchased the day before, so standing in que for Philharmagic we met a nice family from Alberta, Canada and asked their 2 kids if they would each like a pair, and of course they said YES!:mickey: They were so thrilled, and so were we!!:party:

WeLuvBuzz
10-30-2008, 07:53 AM
Congrats and so nice of you to share! We won lanyards once. it was so exciting!

Missy_Mouses_Dad
10-30-2008, 08:30 AM
Very cool, and nice of you to share.

Imagineer1981
10-30-2008, 11:15 AM
so nice of you to share...that would have never have happened at Six Flags or Universal

PAYROLL PRINCESS
10-30-2008, 10:15 PM
Congrats on your win and on making someone else's day by sharing. We were there last year and this year and didn't come close to winning anything.

DizRunner
10-30-2008, 10:37 PM
Congratulations! And that was very thoughtful of you to share.

Cool that it was when you got off of the HM ride. I was there alone in January for the marathon. I was riding the HM over and over and over. After the third time I thought I'd go have lunch. But then something told me, "Ride it again." So I did. After that fourth time in a row, there was the Dream Squad passing out pin lanyards. It was so cool. I have it still in the plastic in my box of keepsakes on my dresser.

CaptSmee
10-31-2008, 04:38 PM
They must be making a push to get rid of these mouse ears! We won them last week and saw people at every park with them on!