PDA

View Full Version : Off Kilter

mainemajor
10-29-2008, 09:09 PM
Is Off Kilter still performing In Canada at Epcot? I would be disapointed if they were no longer there. They are a lively band that we always see when we are there.

snerd475
10-29-2008, 09:11 PM
They were there rockin' last month, so I'd assume as much. They're very popular, so I don't think they're going anywhere soon.

mickeys_princess_mom
10-29-2008, 09:45 PM
I was afraid to click on this one! LOVE them, and didn't want to read that they were going anywhere! :pipes::drummer::rocker:

Polynesian Dweller
10-29-2008, 09:59 PM
Yep, they were there last week. Too bad not one of them is Canadian. Odd at the Canadian Stage its a non-Canadian band playing Celtic music. But they are good!

PoohRules
10-29-2008, 10:03 PM
Absolutely! We were there last week and got to see them three times. One word of warning, we arrived on a Saturday and three of the members had substitutes. However, when we went back later in the week, the original group was all back in place. Maybe vacations or something.....I am not sure. Whatever, we got to see them and they did great.

Matter of fact, we just so happen to notice that Jamie's wife and kids were also enjoying the show. :thumbsup:

Enjoy:mickey:

WeLuvBuzz
10-30-2008, 07:57 AM
We caught part of their show last trip because we happened to be walking by. Is there anyplace we can obtain a schedule of show times?

handmaidenofprincesses
10-30-2008, 08:03 AM
Off Kilter better not be going anywhere, I love them! :rocker:

My parents think I'm totally nuts b/c I insisted on sitting in the front row and singing along :sing:and taking about a thousand pictures:photo:. I had a blast! I was right next to the speakers though so I was a bit deaf the rest of the day. The only thing was that they were hanging around signing autographs afterwards and my parents dragged me off elsewhere.. made me very sad that they didn't sign my CD:cry:...but i will make my aunt wait around when I go in January!;)

for like three weeks after I got back, I listened to almost nothing else at work:music:... drove my boss nuts b/c even though I had headphones on she could hear the bagpipes :pipes:when she walked by and she HATES bagpipes :thedolls:

Dragongirlx
10-30-2008, 08:24 AM
My sister and I love them too. We bought one of the CDS while we were there and I wish we had bought them all because I can't find them anywhere else in the UK and we aren't coming back till 2010:(

Polynesian Dweller
10-30-2008, 09:15 AM
My sister and I love them too. We bought one of the CDS while we were there and I wish we had bought them all because I can't find them anywhere else in the UK and we aren't coming back till 2010:(

They have their own web site, just google it, where they sell their CDs.

Mackflava99
10-30-2008, 09:22 AM
off Kilter is tremendous-

i heard they have been doing some track work for some movie backgroubd themes..

Imagineer1981
10-30-2008, 11:14 AM
Yep, they were there last week. Too bad not one of them is Canadian. Odd at the Canadian Stage its a non-Canadian band playing Celtic music. But they are good!

Technically the stage is between Canada and United Kingdom, so it makes sense as a transition into the UK to have them there

Dragongirlx
10-30-2008, 11:22 AM
They have their own web site, just google it, where they sell their CDs.

Thanks But I am not sure if they ship to the UK but I will check it out

Polynesian Dweller
10-30-2008, 04:21 PM
Technically the stage is between Canada and United Kingdom, so it makes sense as a transition into the UK to have them there

Not British either and it is called the Canadian Stage. and it is right next to the Canada Pavillion.

mainemajor
10-30-2008, 06:46 PM
Thank you all so much for letting me know that they are still there :cloud9: Last year we bought a couple of their cd's and had them sign the cases. They seemed to enjoy doing it and we have a keepsake more valuable than just the music. These guys just have so much fun and when the audiance gets into their music, the band gets pumped up even more:thumbsup: and that makes for an even better show:mickey:

RedSoxFan
10-30-2008, 09:39 PM
Off Kilter was great. We saw them a few times last week while we were at WDW.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
10-30-2008, 10:13 PM
They were definitely there last month. I took off running when I heard them and we were over by America. My nephew thought I was imagining things and that I couldn't possibly have heard them from that far away. It wouldn't be the same in the World Showcase without them.

You can pick up a copy of the show times on the way into the park and that will tell you what times they are playing.