PDA

View Full Version : # Nice things made this a good day

jillluvsdisney
10-29-2008, 07:37 PM
Intercot is such a positive, pick me up kind of place. That being said, I wanted to share this.

1) A stranger in the post office told me my break light was out. When I got to work, a co worker offered to change the bulb for me.;)

2) I got my yearly evaluation today and was given the highest make for professionalism. It's such a high stress job, sometimes I feel no one notices the effort I make to be helpful. Apparently, they were paying attention. This really means a lot to me.:mickey:

3) After swimming at the gym yesterday. I forgot to put my watch back on and left it in a locker. I didn't realize this until hours later. It's a Mickey watch that was a b-day gift from my mom. I asked at the service desk today if anyone had turned it in and they had it. An honest stranger made my day.:thumbsup:

I hope everyone has some random acts of kindness coming their way.

pink
10-29-2008, 07:51 PM
It's so nice to hear the good things that people do. :mickey:

SFTrny
11-01-2008, 08:33 PM
Thanks for sharing the magic!

Ian
11-01-2008, 08:54 PM
Thanks for sharing that. Very cool! :cool:

It's funny ... people say sports are silly, athletes are overpaid, etc. but around my area right now you can't go two feet without someone hitting you with some random act of kindness.

Door holding, pleases, thank yous, smiles, waves ... they're all rampant right now and it's all because the Phils won the World Series.

That matters to me and if those players managed to bring so much joy to an entire city, then I think they all earned their paychecks, too! :thumbsup: