PDA

View Full Version : Extra Magic Hour

princess0511
10-29-2008, 05:14 PM
I heard they changed the way the extra Magihour works. We are traveling Dec 2-10 and will be staying at the Pop Century and have tickets our entire length of Day. My Mother is also traveling with us but only staying on property for one night then is staying with friends for three nights, but she purchased a four day park hopper in a package with her one night that she is staying at the All Star. Will she be able to use the extra magic hour since she bought her tickets as a package with the one night? Or will she not be able to get in. Sorry if this sounds crazy! Thanks.

kakn7294
10-29-2008, 08:17 PM
EMH's are a perk of staying on property and are not tied to your park tickets. You will need to show your Key to the World card (your room key) to access EMH's. She will not be able to get in for the time she is not staying on property.

Belster
10-29-2008, 10:50 PM
Although this may not be a good answer, I will say that the CMs last week hardly looked at my key, no way close enough to look at the date.

kakn7294
10-29-2008, 11:07 PM
Although this may not be a good answer, I will say that the CMs last week hardly looked at my key, no way close enough to look at the date.It brings up another point though - she will actually only need her card to access the attractions. She certainly could stay to shop or just walk around so it would depend on whether or not she wants to ride to determine whether it's worth it for her to stay.

Goofy4TheWorld
10-30-2008, 10:37 PM
princess0511,

How many adults and how many children are staying in your room at Pop?

LudwigVonDrake
11-02-2008, 11:24 AM
Wristbands are gone so she'll need to show her room key. I guess it all depends on how closely the CM's look :shrug: