PDA

View Full Version : Fall Back!

caryrae
10-28-2008, 11:17 PM
Don't forget to turn your clocks back 1 hour this weekend Nov 2nd at 2am.

kakn7294
10-29-2008, 08:52 AM
It'll be hard to forget - I have to work a 12 hr nightshift - make that 13 hrs! :mad:

MNNHFLTX
10-29-2008, 09:56 AM
Thanks for the reminder. My husband has one of those self-setting clocks on his nightstand and it did the "fall-back" last weekend, which was the old standard for ending daylight savings time. Both of our computers re-set too.

cer
10-29-2008, 12:16 PM
Thanks for the reminder. My husband has one of those self-setting clocks on his nightstand and it did the "fall-back" last weekend, which was the old standard for ending daylight savings time. Both of our computers re-set too.

Thank you ! Thank you! I have been wondering all week why my computer at the office has been off! :blush:

DisneyDog
10-29-2008, 06:30 PM
1/2 my clocks set themselves back. Some of them we left alone (like in the guest room where we don't care what time it is), but the one on the bedroom vcr had to be fixed. It was driving me nuts after about 6 hours. There was no way I wanted to wake up in the middle of the night and be tricked into thinking I had an extra hour to sleep. :blush:

Stitchahula
10-30-2008, 03:55 PM
I hate daylight saving time. Actually that's not quite true it's just that I hate having to change all the clocks and my watch plus the clock in my van. I know we used to have a good reason to do this but what is it now just tradition. Also not a big fan of it getting dark at 4 in the afternoon I like summer when it's light out until 9 at night. Can you tell I'm not looking forward to winter.

jennsky
10-30-2008, 06:41 PM
While most people will be enjoying another hour of sleep when the clocks go back, I find that the worst part about it is that my toddler doesn't have a clue about the clock change, so it'll seem like she's up an hour earlier!!! Ugh!!

NotaGeek
10-30-2008, 06:47 PM
UGH! Moving to Washington means I have to do that Daylight Savings Thing! That was ONE good thing about Arizona I miss!

Stitchahula
10-31-2008, 07:58 AM
Oh god I didn't even think about my little one waking up. He's in the habit now of waking up by 5. Sometimes even 4 so there is a chance I could be waking up at 3 now.:(

2Epcot
11-03-2008, 07:04 AM
Even after being in CA for the last 9 years, I hate having to change the clocks twice a year. I grew up in AZ where time never changes ... I loved that.