PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood and Vine

Robertavz
10-28-2008, 04:01 PM
What did you guys think about Hollywood and Vine? What characters were there? I have a preschooler and several older kids (and a baby, but she's too little to care ;)). I think they would love it...but thought I would check before making that one of our character meals on our trip. They're are so many good ones it's hard to choose!!! :scratch:

LoriSan
10-28-2008, 04:29 PM
my DS (4) has been to countless character meals, and he usually is pretty shy and withdrawn. Play and Dine at Hollywood and Vine that we went to last month was the first time that he got so excited!! He was jumping up and down at the characters. Your preschoolers will love it.

joanna71985
10-28-2008, 04:53 PM
The characters are Leo, June, Jo Jo, and Goliath.

thumperbug
10-28-2008, 05:24 PM
My DS enjoyed the character breakfast there. We were in the first seating so the place was empty and the food was very fresh. It was one of the best breakfasts we ever had.

Natazu
10-28-2008, 06:20 PM
The food at breakfast is ok, nothing special. If your kids are fans of Davey and Goliath or whatever, it's a good way to meet them. The character interaction is above average.

sassy2000
10-28-2008, 09:46 PM
My 4 yr old and 1 yr old love this place. We have eaten here twice for lunch and the food is good. Your toddlers should love the character interaction with Leo, June, JoJo, and Goliath. They sing and dance with the kids. Everyone has a good time.
Sassy2000

LittleRoosMommy
10-29-2008, 09:40 AM
Our 2 & 4 yr olds love Play and Dine! The character interaction is great! It's similar to CP in the way they have parades around the restaurant w/ the characters and kids. Also, they invite the kids to a central area of the dining sections to sing and dance w/ the characters. If your kids like The Little Einsteins and Jojo's Circus, they'll love this meal! The food is usually good as well for lunch. Alot of variety for everyone!

tyandskyesmom
10-29-2008, 12:56 PM
We love breakfast there! I have a 9 year old and a 4 year old and while the 9 year old does not watch those shows anymore (unless his sister makes him) he still loves this meal. They have good breakfast food..and the last time we were there in January they has a tortilla bar that I did not see anywhere else...and I am a sucker for anything wrapped in a tortilla! And if you get a late breakfast they will start turning over to lunch and you can get more of a brunch out of it!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
10-30-2008, 10:32 PM
I haven't been there in awhile and never for breakfast but they times I've eaten there were very good and we always had good service.