PDA

View Full Version : Disney's Character Premier Stores

tigger24601
10-28-2008, 01:20 PM
i live in sunny south florida and within 20 minutes of a disney world outlet store at sawgrass mills mall.

i had started to get very disappointed in it. they had moved it from one end of the mall to the other (very very large mall if you don't know, all day event) and into a very dirty slip. it was very unorganized and while there were good deals it was hard to find things when you had to rifle through overstuffed racks that had more than one thing on it.

with our upcoming trip i figured i'd stop by and see wht they had to get my disney fix and much to my surprise they had moved to a new slip (in the same aea) but "o my stars!!!!" the store was imaculent! all new, all clean, smaller yes, but completely organized and i didn't feel like i needed to go shower once i was done.

and the best part i got 2 new sweaters for dd for a fuzzy aurora sweater and a purple tink one. she'll be nice and warm next month.

cajunprincess
10-28-2008, 03:06 PM
It is so nice to go into any store and find yourself in a clean, organized store with friendly staff. When its a clean organized store with a friendly staff, and its fully of all things Disney.........SCORE!!!!:number1: