PDA

View Full Version : Its Snowing!!

DizNee143
10-28-2008, 11:55 AM
i cant believe it..its snowing..and boy do i mean its snowing..its really coming down here in central jersey!!..
we have had the power go out 3 times so far here at work..and thats only in the last half hour!!!...
but we got into the spirit and now we have christmas music playing!! lol :snowman:

Marilyn Michetti
10-28-2008, 12:11 PM
Come on out to Az. It's still in the 90's, and I put a Christmas tree up on Sunday with the AC running.:thumbsup:

AuntDJ
10-28-2008, 12:25 PM
WOW~ this makes me sad! It did get chilly here last night...woke up to 40's (texas); but we never get snow....

Wish I was where you are today!!!

Enjoy It!
DJ

handmaidenofprincesses
10-28-2008, 12:27 PM
I am so jealous!! :envy:I want it to snow so badly!!! Originally it was supposed to flurry all day but all we got was a downpour w/ 50 mph winds.. not nearly as much fun... :rain:

Enjoy your snow!:thumbsup:

:piano::sing:Oh the weather outside is frightful but the fire is so delightful and since we've no place to go LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW:snowball:

Alligirl
10-28-2008, 12:27 PM
Hey Brittany!
Keep that snow over by you in Jersey!
We dont want any here in LawnGuyLand!!! We are having enough trouble with this wicked rain storm!
;)
Stay Warm!
~Allison

Ian
10-28-2008, 12:46 PM
Snowing here too ... HARD! We probably have a couple inches on the ground already.

I hate snow. :rain:

thumperbug
10-28-2008, 01:00 PM
This morning I swore my son would need an ark rather then a bus to get to school. Now it is chilly and blustery. Feeeels like snow....hope we only get a few flurries if we get any snow.. .Just for the "oh how pretty" factor. Although the carved pumpkins outside would look funny in snow...and imagine kids having to Trick or Treat in snow?????

gauvin4
10-28-2008, 01:09 PM
NOOOOOOOO!!! Say it isn't so! :mad: I live in Maine and I believe we are supose to get snow overnight. :thedolls: I hate snow.

JPL
10-28-2008, 01:10 PM
A few bursts of snow here too :(

Marker
10-28-2008, 01:33 PM
No snow yet, but it was 28 degrees out this morning. Brrrrrrr.

pixiegoose
10-28-2008, 01:50 PM
We've just got rain and wind going on here northwest of Boston and I hope it stays that way- I HATE snow (other than the prettiness factor of it).

crazypoohbear
10-28-2008, 01:53 PM
Just rain here for now. I'd prefer the snow, no flooding, it looks prettier and my DH will make money with the snow!

jrkcr
10-28-2008, 02:17 PM
We had a dusting of snow on the Sierras here a few weeks back.
And they say this weekend will be cold and maybe snowy here at our house!! :fingers:

Enjoy your snow!!!! :snowball:

DisneyLandMomma
10-28-2008, 02:18 PM
WOW! We're still in the 90's during the day around here. :blush:

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-28-2008, 02:19 PM
I thought it was cold here and its in the high 30s but no snow

elmjimmlm
10-28-2008, 02:40 PM
We are getting the snow later today (1 to 3") and to beat that our town is having their trick or treating tonight because of Fri. night football on Fri.:mad:...It is in the 30s and the wind is blowing around 20-30 mph...Of course Fri. it is going to be sunny and a high of 63...Go figure...

AHOTE
10-28-2008, 02:47 PM
We've had some heavy flurries here today but no accumulation so far, Let it Snow! Who cares, by this time next week I'll be riding EE for the third time :cloud9:

GO PHILLIES!

kakn7294
10-28-2008, 02:50 PM
We have rain and blustery winds - but no snow. It's predicted that we'll have some flurries but I haven't seen any yet. The wind is so bad that I had to bring my flags and windchimes in - they were keeping me awake today (I work nights).

diz_girl
10-28-2008, 03:11 PM
This report is from the eastern part of central NJ. I saw some snow here earlier in the afternoon, but it was mixed with rain. We'll sometimes see a flurry or a dusting closer to Thanksgiving, but snow before Halloween is just unheard of around here.

My sister lives in the NW part of the state, where it is snowing now, and usually sees some snow before Halloween, so it's not unusual up there. And speaking of that neck of the woods, the Poconos are getting hammered. They've got about six inches on the ground and probably will see a foot out of this storm.

conorsmom2000
10-28-2008, 05:31 PM
Holy cow, I am so not ready for snow! We haven't had any in Northern NJ, or not at least that I've noticed. But it was pouring this morning and is cold and windy now. Brrrrrrrr.... I am so not a snow person and after 2 years of easy winters, I'm thinking we're due for a lot of snow!! :snowball:

RedSoxFan
10-28-2008, 05:35 PM
It's been snowing here off/on most of the day (central NY); but it hasn't amounted to much. It's starting to stick to the mulch. Very windy too. Should have gone to WDW this week instead of last week!!

chrisb26
10-28-2008, 05:58 PM
We have gotten some snow flurries over the last few days but nothing much thank goodness cause I really hate snow :( I am not ready for the cold of winter and the snow that comes with it :(

goofy for pluto
10-28-2008, 07:20 PM
.. cause I really hate snow :( I am not ready for the cold of winter and the snow that comes with it :(

:ditto:

No snow here but the weather is very chilli.
It was 33 this morning! :freeze:

Magic Smiles
10-28-2008, 11:03 PM
Come on out to Az. It's still in the 90's, and I put a Christmas tree up on Sunday with the AC running.:thumbsup:
I would so love to experience warmth all year long for 365 days at least once in my life.
It is a blizzard outside here in Ottawa, ON, Canada. The older I get the more I dislike SNOW! To top it off, I haven't put my garden to bed for the winter yet :blush:

handmaidenofprincesses
10-29-2008, 04:18 PM
Well, it still hasn't really snowed here, but I sort of got my wish as I was driving home from class this morning, it was flurrying (spelling?). I always love driving in light snow, especially at night- it reminds me of Star Wars:yoda::chewy: when they make the jump to lightspeed haha

DisneyDog
10-29-2008, 06:28 PM
Wow, we are probably only about a 1/2 hour from Ian, but we didn't get any snow at all. Just pouring, driving rain.

Ed
10-29-2008, 09:27 PM
What is this "snow" of which you speak? :shrug:

If there's one thing I don't miss about living up north, it's having to shovel 6 inches of "partly cloudy" out of the driveway.

:sun: :surfing: :swim:

:cool: