PDA

View Full Version : Need Finding Nemo Musical Logistics Help!

Mammabruski
10-28-2008, 10:59 AM
We'll be at WDW in just 18 days :cloud9: and my DS and I would like to take our DC (ages 2 yrs and 21 months) to see the Finding Nemo Musical at AK. What I'm concerned with is I've heard we must line up about 30 minutes before they let people into the theater, then its a 30 minute wait for the show. This would be too much wait time for our DC's. So I have some questions that I hope can be answered by people who know the mid-November crowds. We'll be going on Tuesday 11/18 (11/17 there will morning EMH - if that helps). Is my info correct about the hour wait? Will crowds being moderate to low allow us to find decent spots together in the theater much closer to the start of the show? Anyone know when the 1st show is scheduled for? Any tips? TIA!

Strmchsr
10-28-2008, 11:24 AM
I saw this hit and miss throughout the week we were there and it was a slower (though no time is slow anymore) week. Slower than what you'll encounter, anyway. Sometimes the line was maxed out 30 min prior to showtime and sometimes not. I can say my DS2 was not particularly interested in the show. The singing and such held him for a short time, but not for the entire 45 min show. Also, the wait time once we got in was about 15 min, but I think the doors had already been open a little while so if you're in line the second the doors open it probably would be a 20-30 min wait. I really think the youngest a child would enjoy the entire show would be about 4.

EmmMOM2
10-28-2008, 11:30 AM
I agree with the PP, they may enjoy parts of the show, but it might be too long for both those children.
My 16 month old fell asleep during in and had little interest...especially because this isn't like lion king where its in the round. It's on a stage at the front.
My 4 year old sat for the whole thing and enjoyed it though.

I did LOVE the show but we did wait about 20 min in line to get in. I simply kept the kids in strollers and fed them snack while we were in line. It wasn't too tough waiting.
As we all know WDW=lines. You can't avoid them. Just dont stress about it and have fun!