PDA

View Full Version : Delivery Of Snacks To Hotel

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-28-2008, 08:24 AM
I know that if you buy souveniers in the park, you can have them delivered to your hotel to pick up later so you don't have to carry them around all day. We want to buy a box of goodies from the Main St. bakery the day before we leave to take home with us, but plan on staying in the park until it closes that night...can we have snacks/food items delivered to our hotel like other items? I'd hate having to lug around a box of cupcakes all day:blush:

Seasonscraps
10-28-2008, 10:27 AM
That's an interesting idea.

There's two things I would be concerned with:
1) cupcakes getting desserts
2) getting them delivered before you leave - I am under the impression it can sometimes take an extra day to get delivered to your resort.

Piglet822
10-28-2008, 10:40 AM
CaptainJessica will be able to confirm this but when I worked in Merchandising at WDW we were not allowed to ship food items, even just to the front of the park. I don't know if this policy has changed.

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-28-2008, 12:25 PM
I guess we could have someone run them back to the hotel and hope the park doesn't reach capacity that day so they can get back in....this will be Dec. 29, so maybe we'll be okay....my sister can't go with us this trip and has requested cupcakes from Main St. bakery so we have to get them

Piglet822
10-28-2008, 06:11 PM
Maybe you could get them on the way out? Or close to closing time? That way you wouldn't have to carry them around with you all day.
Or maybe rent a locker and put them in there? I mean, they will be wrapped up.

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-29-2008, 08:45 AM
I wasn't sure what time the bakery closes or when they would run out of goodies....I didn't think about the locker though, that might work:) Thanks

elmjimmlm
10-29-2008, 08:49 AM
I guess we could have someone run them back to the hotel and hope the park doesn't reach capacity that day so they can get back in....this will be Dec. 29, so maybe we'll be okay....my sister can't go with us this trip and has requested cupcakes from Main St. bakery so we have to get them

We are going to be there the same time as you...:mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-29-2008, 10:47 AM
We are going to be there the same time as you...:mickey:

Dec. 29th will be our last full day, so maybe we'll see you at MK:mickey:

beksy
11-10-2008, 11:10 PM
I know when we bought a candy bar in Norway in February it could not be sent to the resort or the front so I doubt the cupcakes can either. I hated carrying around a bag all day filled with candy but it was for my dad so I made the sacrafice (and didn't even sample it! :blush:)

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-11-2008, 12:19 PM
Yep, I was going to bring some goodies back for my sister...this will be our first trip without her