PDA

View Full Version : few topics about epcot and suggestions

mason123
10-27-2008, 04:29 PM
would they ever do a film for the uk pavillion at epcot or a ride this country seems to be very quiet.

would impressions de france ever be available on a dvd?

is the xmas dvd with the osborne lights playable in the uk?

mason123
10-28-2008, 06:19 AM
contiuing from yesterday,

another suggestion for the uk why dont they have a cafe that serves traditional english cream teas, english tea, scones, shortcakes, etc,

i know one of the disney hotels does it but that is an english tradition.

another suggestion keep the same music for france but update the movie, same for china, keep norway as it is or just odd changes as i think that is a good film.

SBETigg
10-28-2008, 07:22 AM
A tea room in the UK would be fun. I think they went the pub route instead, probably more profitable and of equal interest to visitors. My favorite thing to do in the UK is shop, and that seems to be what they really offer there as a specialty rather than rides or shows, which works for me.

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-28-2008, 08:04 AM
IMHO, the UK pavilion is unique and one of my favorites...I love the Celtic jewelry in the gift shop and I agree that a small area with tables to have tea would be neat....but, we hardly watch any of the films anyway

Dragongirlx
10-28-2008, 08:16 AM
I would like to see more representation of the other countries in the UK (not just England). Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland all need to have a bigger part at the moment it is very anglocentric