PDA

View Full Version : Night in the Castle

DizRunner
10-27-2008, 04:05 PM
As I was driving home I was thinking about the grand prize in the "What Will You Celebrate?" on-line sweepstakes for the Disneyland or WDW vacation. Do you think they would put you up in the castle at WDW if you picked that?

Then I was thinking about all of the people who've won a night in the castle during the YOMD. I had some questions...

- if you wanted something during the night, would you just call room-service?

- surely Disney couldn't lock you in. So what if in the middle of the night you wanted to leave? Would you call to let someone know and they'd wait for you at the door?

- would you be able to, at 2am, walk down and take a stroll around the MK? Maybe with a guard, but still. How cool would that be? Even if it were with a guard, that'd be a great conversation. And even if there were people working, that would still be cool.

Anybody here win a night in the castle and experience some of what I've brought up?

Thanks!

Boojum
10-27-2008, 04:19 PM
I've discussed these same things with my DH. If we were in the Castle for a night, he would just about 'splode wanting to get outside and roam around the park at night.

What if the kids want a pizza? What if you need something to drink?

I'm sure they go over this with everyone who stays there, but I do wonder what the rules are!!

SBETigg
10-27-2008, 04:25 PM
Ian here at INTERCOT did win a night in the castle, and you can read about it in the news archives under May 2007. If we're lucky, he'll come around and tell you more. It must have been so amazing!

mickeys_princess_mom
10-28-2008, 11:17 AM
- surely Disney couldn't lock you in. So what if in the middle of the night you wanted to leave?

They could lock ME in!:cloud9: