PDA

View Full Version : Help

elmjimmlm
10-27-2008, 03:19 PM
:crying:I am having severe withdrawl...I am 61 days out and I am sooooo ready to go...Who is with me?:here:

disneymom15
10-27-2008, 03:58 PM
I'm feeling it too. 36 days for us.

justice11
10-27-2008, 03:58 PM
i am so with you, 208 days and going crazy, i just keep reading other people's trip reports to get my fix.:(

tadshome
10-27-2008, 04:09 PM
I am with you... My countdown is 298 very long days :sob: :cry: :crying: :sadwave: :fit:

SAHDad
10-27-2008, 04:11 PM
We're at 89 days, and I am so glad that the commercial with the horse & carriage pulling up in the middle of the night is no longer running. My wife and I would see that, look at each other, and say "You know, we could pack our bags, get some things for the kids, wake them up enough to get them into the car, and be at Disney about this time tomorrow night."

We always managed to talk ourselves out of it, unfortunately.

thumperbug
10-27-2008, 04:44 PM
110 days 8 hours +++ for me. I can't wait for the double digit dance...lol.

I suddenly have so much going on at once that I am sure it will help make the time go a teeny bit faster.

I too am glad the old commercials are gone...for some reason the sound of those horses hooves freaked me a bit...lol.

I love the commercial when the boy is sitting in school (I think he name is Alex) and he opens an envelope and out pops a balloon.

My DS will be turning 7 11 days after we get back from our Feb trip but I plan to do a few special birthday things for him while we are there.

Nut4DW
10-28-2008, 11:22 AM
Just six more weeks (from tomorrow) - I hope I can make it. My hubby and I keep talking about what we want to do - this trip will be at Christmastime (a first for us), we are doing two tours, staying at a different resort, staying longer - oh, heck I just can't wait......my birthday is this sunday and normally I would by excited about that (even though I'm getting way too old) but this year all I can think about is that trip in 42 days and 21 hours.......patience may be a virtue - but I have NONE!!!:cool:

threeh
10-28-2008, 12:52 PM
I'm 88 days out. Wanna get choked up?? Try looking at other people's Disney pics. I was at another website and they were posting their DVC pictures, I was getting all choked up knowing I'd be there soon. Crazy mouse fever!!:mickey:

mickeys_princess_mom
10-28-2008, 01:04 PM
Just six more weeks (from tomorrow) - I hope I can make it. My hubby and I keep talking about what we want to do - this trip will be at Christmastime (a first for us), we are doing two tours, staying at a different resort, staying longer - oh, heck I just can't wait......my birthday is this sunday and normally I would by excited about that (even though I'm getting way too old) but this year all I can think about is that trip in 42 days and 21 hours.......patience may be a virtue - but I have NONE!!!:cool:
46 days here, and climbing the walls, too! I have the countdown pencilled in on my Tinkerbell school calendar. The students can't see it, but I can! It's all I can think about! I'll see you there--we'll be the other couple grinning our heads off in a daze...:high5:

DizNee143
10-28-2008, 01:04 PM
:crying:I am having severe withdrawl...I am 61 days out and I am sooooo ready to go...Who is with me?:here:

ditto..the only bad thing for me is i just got back like 3 weeks ago..and i still have a year to my next trip! im going crazy..especially knowing that my sister is going down next month!! grr..lol

mainemajor
10-28-2008, 08:20 PM
65 days and can't wait. Every day is torture. Thank god we have some holidays between now and then.