PDA

View Full Version : Pooh ride in Japan

Jim&AngieMarriner
10-27-2008, 01:48 AM
Hi all!!:mickey:
I was on a different site, and read a review of the Winnie the Pooh ride they have over there called Poohs Honey Hunt. I unfortunately havent been there but id like to go just for this ride. Its not the slow uninspired ride that we have over here. Now before you Pooh fans Flame me, I love Pooh and all its characters. Im just not a fan of the Pooh Ride we have. The Pooh Ride over there is one of the most popular rides they have. Its technelogically up to date and beautifully themed. Sigh.
Its kinda sad that Disney has attractions that really need replaced or revamped but they just keep dragging thier feet. I can think of quite a few rides that could be done away with in order to make room for more advanced or recent rides. Such as Speedway, Swiss family Robinson Tree house and Snow White to name a few.
Anyone besides me think that more could be done in WDW to stay on the cutting edge? Its not like the Mouse doesnt have the money.

Melanie
10-27-2008, 03:28 AM
The Pooh ride at Tokyo Disneyland is incredible. So much fun!!!!

It's too bad the other parks don't have funding from the Oriental Land Company. ;)

tinkerbellybutton
10-27-2008, 08:55 AM
I would love to see the newer version of Pooh at the Magic Kingdom but not at the expense of rides that, in my opinion, are classics. I would have liked to see them put a new ride in where they put Pooh's playground. There are playgrounds at the hotels and we have playgrounds around here at home, I hate to spend $70.00 for a child to play at a playground....:)