PDA

View Full Version : baby swap

Goofeygal
10-26-2008, 11:53 AM
Can someone explain to me how this works. What age or anything the kids have to be to do the kid swap. Thank you.

Strmchsr
10-26-2008, 01:39 PM
Basically you go to the CM at the entrance to the ride. Be sure to have the kid with you. Tell the CM you need a baby swap. They give you essentially a fastpass, so when one person gets off and takes the kid the other goes through the fastpass line. I don't think there's an age limit. It's just a matter of having a kid who can't/won't do a ride so the parents can each ride.

Georgesgirl1
10-26-2008, 01:43 PM
Are you talking about the ride swap for parents?

I don't have kids yet, but since we will have a little one on our next trip I listened in as people were talking about it this last trip! It seems that you can do this as long as the child is too short to ride the ride. The first person/group stands in the full line and is given a set number of passes to ride again (ie mom and older child ride the first time, they would get two passes to ride again). The next group gets to bypass the line by entering the fastpass line. I saw one family with a very happy older child b/c she got to ride every roller coaster twice, once with mom and once with dad!

Imagineer1981
10-27-2008, 11:12 AM
we have gotten baby swaps because we had a friend who is terrified of rollercoasters. We simple asked for a baby swap, I waited in line and when I got off they went on while I went on something else with our friend. no problems

kbean
10-27-2008, 11:29 AM
I think you can trade your kid in for another one if they start to act up.

Kidding..........:D

#1donaldfan
10-27-2008, 12:23 PM
I think you can trade your kid in for another one if they start to act up.

Kidding..........:D

are you serious ??? I guess I've not redeemed my kid swap correctly......if I had only known I would have traded our 16 year old in for a newer model and not had to get her a car.....darn the luck.....I'll remember that when our 13 year old gets to driving age.....:thedolls: