PDA

View Full Version : Yay for March ADRs!

brewcrew26
10-26-2008, 09:14 AM
I was finally able to book our March ressies for our anniversary/running in the Princess 5K trip (I need to come up with a shorter name for my pre-trip report).

I had to call back twice to try and get Cape May Cafe. Each time I had a different beginning. The first call was a "press 1 or 2" to get your options, the second time it was a "say yes or no". I wonder why there are two different kinds? Is that part of the upgrade?

Anyways, we were able to get Cape May Cafe for dinner the night we arrive at 7:10 p.m. (We get in around 4 p.m. and will have a rental car).

Then, instead of doing 1900 Park Fare for the character breakfast, we opted to try Boma for breakfast at 7:50 a.m. We absolutely loved it for dinner. My brother is a bit leery of some of the food selections. He can be picky if he hasn't tried something, but then if he is coaxed into trying it, he'll love it.

Finally, we'll be having a special anniversary dinner at Narcoosee's at 7:15 p.m. I was wondering if you can see the water pageant from the window seats at the restaurant and roughly what time it goes by in the lagoon.

I'm very excited about our choices!

pdrlkr
10-26-2008, 11:10 AM
They look great! :thumbsup:

Insanity Clause
10-26-2008, 11:25 AM
Congrats! I am still hoping they will open it up through april before the middle of December.

You selections sound wonderful. Have a wonderful anniversary at Narcoose's abd be sure to tell us all what you think!