PDA

View Full Version : Club Cool at Epcot

DisneyFr33k
10-26-2008, 08:11 AM
We've been to Epcot almost a half a dozen times, and we never realized this was here!

Just after the large fountain on your way to the bridge to the World Showcase, take a right into Club Cool. You can try all kinds of different cokes from around the world. Be warned, some are horrible. We found this out as Italy made us want to spit it right back out :sick:. This is absolutely free.

You can also have the kids build a cup for $8 - they pick feet and and cap (princess, micky, minnie, stitch etc) and a color cup, then they fill it with a coke (american) or blue raspberry icee. You can refill it anywhere in the park for $3.00.

Just thought I'd share a new little experience we enjoyed this past trip.

Gregandmel
10-26-2008, 08:52 AM
We just got back a couple of weeks ago and my kids really enjoyed Club Cool! I agree - some of them are great - others - not so much - but it was a fun place to stop and have a "free" taste of other colas (the only thing FREE in any of the parks it seems - ha ha )

mainemajor
10-26-2008, 09:05 AM
And they sell those cute Coke Polar Bears w/ Coke scarves there, too. Its a great place to get out of the heat and have a small refreshing freee drink:)

Tbelle1976
10-26-2008, 09:23 AM
I believe this used to be called "Ice Station Cool", someone can probably correct me if I'm wrong though. We make a point to go here every trip and we love it

Kurtoon
10-26-2008, 10:09 AM
yes
try the Beverly
it's so good

CaptainJessicaSparrow
10-26-2008, 10:31 AM
I like the watermelon one. It's really good.

I love telling people to try the Beverly (Italy).

caryrae
10-26-2008, 10:39 AM
I liked it when it was Ice Station Cool and you had to walk through the ice tunnel but I can see why they changed it with the walkway always wet and I remember there was someone who shoveled the ice off the walkway too.

Polynesian Dweller
10-26-2008, 12:10 PM
I love telling people to try the Beverly (Italy).
Ok, I'm going to stand out as weird on this on I'm sure, but I tried Beverly in a slightly different way this year AND ... it wasn't horrible.

First, I had it before I had any of the sweeter one's. And then, I sipped it, not drank it, much like you'd sip any other apertif. I was surprised, yes it was bitter but not to the point of horrible and I actually kind of liked it.

Then I had a sweet one and immediately followed it with Beverly. Didn't matter whether I sipped or drank Beverly the contrast with the sweet was too much and the Beverly was too bitter to drink. So, the secret is, don't drink it after having something sweet.

elmjimmlm
10-26-2008, 12:14 PM
When we were there I remember a boy that was loving Beverly...He kept filling his cup and drinking it...:ack:

DisneyFr33k
10-26-2008, 12:33 PM
Hey, more power to those of you who love the Italian coke!! :mickey: I remember thinking "oh, Italy, this should be great as I love Italian food". Ugh!!!:sick:

Georgesgirl1
10-26-2008, 02:10 PM
Being from Atlanta we have the Coke Museum which has a similar tasting room but with more options plus "American" Coke flavors like Diet Coke, Mr. Pibb, etc. When we went on field trips there when I was younger it was always the joke to see which kid who had never been before we could trick into drinking the Beverly!

Kenny1113
10-26-2008, 07:28 PM
Coke Museum which has a similar tasting room but with more options plus "American" Coke flavors like Diet Coke, Mr. Pibb, etc. !

Thanks for clearing this up, we were there last week and I wasn't sure if it actually had more flavor variety or just more of them.

Thanks for the info on the coke cups, sounds cute. Will have to check this out next time we're at Epcot!

Jim&AngieMarriner
10-27-2008, 12:58 AM
Interesting thread. I had read about the Coke stuff there before but didnt know about the buid a cup deal and really didnt know about the cheap (relatively) refils.
Also didnt know about the Beverly. I will steer clear of it thanks for the heads up.

tinkerbellybutton
10-27-2008, 09:04 AM
I took my fiance there for the first time on our most recent trip (September) and told him that everyone here said that Beverly is great, hehehe. The look on his face was priceless. I liked the watermelon one too, I wasn't a big fan of many of the others though. Those cups are just too cute!

threeh
10-28-2008, 11:57 AM
When we were there I remember a boy that was loving Beverly...He kept filling his cup and drinking it...:ack:

I wonder if that was my son?? He loves to trick people and pretend to love Beverly. One time he drank soo much he felt awful!!!

Princess'Mom
10-28-2008, 01:36 PM
QUOTE=Kurtoon;1769477]yes
try the Beverly
it's so good[/QUOTE]

:rotfl::rotfl:[

hardingella
10-28-2008, 03:43 PM
BEVERLEY? its like medicine :ack::sick:

Donald A
10-28-2008, 04:51 PM
I love going there. It saves money on buying a drink.

CaptSmee
10-28-2008, 05:56 PM
I enjoy the Fanta and the Watermelon. Also, the Krest Ginger Ale is pretty good as well...