PDA

View Full Version : Music in Epcot

Tinktwin
10-25-2008, 02:55 PM
:rocks:I'm new to this site and overwhelmed by all the great information here!:mickey: I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find the music they play in Epcot around Innoventions and Future World. I love to sit there and listen to that relaxing, peaceful music and I have never been able to find it.:confused: I have asked every time I have been there but I have never been able to find it.
Thanks!
Kelly

AwPhooey
10-25-2008, 03:36 PM
I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but if you use Google and search for Epcot Entrance Medley, the first result has a sample you can play.

Also, if you go to YouTube and search for the same thing, the first result plays a bit more of the music.

Disney also has a few CDs that have the Epcot Entrance Medley. They include "Official Album: The Happiest Celebration on Earth - Walt Disney World Resort Album," "Official Album: Where Magic Lives - Walt Disney World Resort," and "Four Parks - One World: Walt Disney World Official Album." I believe the last one is still in print.

I hope that helps!

Figaro
10-25-2008, 04:55 PM
On this note... I was just myself sitting around and trying to find Disney music and stumbled upon an incredible website that has Disney music thru the ages. Some vintage, some modern... either way... the music carries you right on down Main Street USA on into Tommorrowland with a hop over to Futureworld right into Sunset Boulevard ending at Les Mysteres Du Nautilus. The website is called The Sound of Magic. Check it out! :thumbsup:

Ian
10-25-2008, 05:42 PM
The Innoventions area music loop is pretty simple ... four tracks:

Best of Both Worlds and Future World Theme by Russell Brower and Papillion and In the Wake of the Wind by David Arkenstone.

MauiMouse
10-25-2008, 06:46 PM
Love the Innoventions back ground music too. I can listen to it over and over again, which I do on my iPod, and not get sick of it.

I listen to it at work too, and like the fact that it's over 50 minutes long so it kills time so to speak at work.

CaptainSad
10-25-2008, 07:48 PM
Lime Wire has all kinds of Disney Music...
Intercot Radio or any of the Disney sites on Live365.com.

AwPhooey
10-25-2008, 09:55 PM
Love the Innoventions back ground music too. I can listen to it over and over again, which I do on my iPod, and not get sick of it.

Where did you get the four songs listed above? Are they on a Disney CD or did you get them somewhere else?

DizneyRox
10-26-2008, 08:59 AM
There are a number of sites that have the different loops as well as the song names, which album they are available on, etc.

Do a google search for ""DISNEY MUSIC LOOPS" and I'm sure you'll find something. Next stop, iTunes!

There are a number of fan sites that also have much of the park music available too. There are some excellent recordings of many of the BGM loops. Google will help there too.

Zawadi
10-26-2008, 10:36 AM
Some of the retail outlets, within the parks, stock CDs of park music.

Back in 2005, we purchased "The Happiest Celebration On Earth" 2xCD set, from the outlet near MK's Philarmagic, which covered music from all 4 WDW parks.

Imagineer1981
10-27-2008, 11:15 AM
A site called Mousebits has all kinds of park music. You have to download a "torrent" file and basically unzip them with a bit torrent program, but a simple search for the program and you can download one of hundreds of free ones. Then just unzip the files from the site. I have hundreds of songs from the parks now

mcjaco
10-27-2008, 12:14 PM
^ I was going to say mousebits is probably the most difinitive place to get music, if you don't mind using a torrent program.

Otherwise, Sound of Magic is very good.

threeh
10-28-2008, 11:55 AM
another vote for mousebits. They have supplied me with a GIANT supply of WDW music. I also have been listening to subsonic radio. They have a background music station that plays all kinds of goodies. If you need any help with mousebits feel free to PM me!!:mickey: