PDA

View Full Version : Wilderness Lodge

pox24
10-24-2008, 07:16 PM
We are DVC members and I write this from the WL main hotel Room 5029. We wanted to stay here to see the newly refurbished rooms. This one is fabulous. It overlooks the pool and just to the side of the Artist Point. Spend the extra and stay at this courtyard location. Also, the elevators are around the corner and by elevator you are 3 minutes from Roaring Forks and the pool. :thumbsup: Don't miss an opportunity to stay here.

faline
10-24-2008, 07:17 PM
We stayed in a Magic Kingdom view room a couple of months ago! I agree! Wilderness Lodge is a great resort!

Figaro
10-24-2008, 07:30 PM
WL most certainly is a great resort! My favorite resort, actually. It's also where I'm based out of when working. Christmas decorations should be along soon enough, also! :thumbsup:

VWL Mom
10-24-2008, 08:26 PM
Any idea on how the Villa refurbs are coming? We're scheduled for Nov. 3rd. Can't wait!

BigRedDad
10-25-2008, 01:12 AM
I am about 4 weeks from getting back from MVMCP and falling to sleep in our Courtyard View room. I cannot wait.

garymacd
10-25-2008, 03:23 PM
It looks like my wife and I will be staying there for a few days this coming trip. Can't wait and thanks for the update!

dmosher
10-25-2008, 03:44 PM
We just bought a membership and got our home base in the villas there. We love it so much and plan to stay there every time we go to WDW no question.
:pipes:
D

kemps@wdw
10-25-2008, 10:54 PM
We love the Lodge. Have stayed in Standard, MK view, lodge view, and courtyard. Standard was pretty. MK allowed us to view Wishes from our bacony. Lodge was fun, but a little noisy as we were directly over WCC. Prefered the courtyard best of all. Ours was over the Trout Pass Bar, 4th floor. Relaxing on the balcony, overloooking the pool, and looking out over Bay Lake...aaaahhhhh,:cloud9:! Have never stayed in the villas, but always heard they were lovely!

LittleRoosMommy
10-28-2008, 10:27 AM
We just returned on Saturday 10/25 from our first visit to WL. I have to say I was very impressed!! We loved it there! We had booked a woods view room and were pleasantly surprised to get an upgrade to a MK view!! We were in Rm 6034! We walked into our room, which was ready by 11am on a Sat, to look right out our balcony to see the castle! My DDs were so happy!! We also had a refurbed room and it was beautiful! It was so nice to be able to watch Wishes from our room! I will definitely stay here again!

threeh
10-28-2008, 12:02 PM
It is so great to hear such great things about WL. We joined DVC and were thinking of staying there next trip. It looks so nice when we walked around before our meal at WCC.

thumperbug
10-28-2008, 05:31 PM
We've stayed at VWL twice. Once at Holiday time. Really enjoy staying there. Will be there again for next trip Feb 09. I hear the refurbished Villas are nice. Can't wait....109 days and counting

Sinewiz
10-28-2008, 06:01 PM
Had Saratoga Springs booked for a 2 bedroom villa for Dec 15-21 for over a month. Being that the WL is my favorite resort I called religiously every day for the last month hoping for a cancellation and low and behold just the other day a 2 bedroom villa opened up and I quickly grabbed it.

As much as SS would have been nice there is no play like the WL to celebrate the Holiday season.

Only 48 days to go! :santa3: