PDA

View Full Version : What are you being for Halloween?

pink
10-24-2008, 05:27 PM
I'm not dressing up this year since I have work Halloween night but my brother is going as one of the "Men in Black" and since we have a pug we made her a suit and she's going as Frank.

:mickey:

conorsmom2000
10-24-2008, 06:41 PM
Because I work in 2 different schools, I'll have 2 different costumes - for my first school, I think I'm just going to be a black cat. For my second school, they do a group type thing so we are all going to be dominoes!

Conor is going to be a Thunderstorm - I love my son's creative ideas but this has not be an easy one to execute!! :pumpkin::ghost:

Diznee4Me
10-24-2008, 08:27 PM
We have a church carnival Sunday night, I am thinking of going as Indy - as an archaeologist I am thinking everyone is expecting it.:D

SBETigg
10-24-2008, 08:35 PM
That is so cute! I would love to see your pug as Frank. I also love Conor's Thunderstorm idea, Jen. Good luck getting that together! And Indy, very clever. ;-)

disneydeb
10-24-2008, 10:31 PM
I am going to be a witch or Fairy Godmother again. :witch::pumpkin::ghost::blackcat:

PirateLover
10-25-2008, 09:46 AM
We are being Dog the Bounty Hunter and Beth. Should be interesting... we are going to a party tonight, maybe I'll post a picture.

jrkcr
10-26-2008, 09:15 PM
DD16 went to a party as the cheshire cat, her friend was Alice and her sister was the Queen of Hearts. They looked great!!
Only problem, people thought DD was Piglet unless she stood by "Alice"!
:ccat::piglet:

mickeys_princess_mom
10-26-2008, 10:07 PM
I'm bringing out the Princess/Pirate costume I made and wore to the P&P Party. Couldn't decide so I combined them! Now I'm actually excited about going to school Friday! Will bring back awesome memories...
:pirate::princess:

RedSoxFan
10-27-2008, 07:24 AM
DD12 is going to be a 50's girl (poodle skirt).

yjgirl32
10-27-2008, 07:49 AM
My husband son and I have been dressing up together for the last 4 years. This year along with 2 of our friends we are going to be Scooby-Doo and the gang.

3AMommy
10-27-2008, 09:38 AM
DD1 = Tinkerbell :tink:

DS5 = Dash

DS9 = Davy Jones

We got a Disneyland Davy Jones costume on ebay and it is AWESOME!!

I can't remember a year when our kids went as anything but Disney characters...kind of a tradition!!!

Happy Haunting!!!:bat::mpumpkin::bat:

Jeff G
10-27-2008, 10:28 AM
My costume is personal but I thought I would share anyhow. We hang around with about 10-15 families that we are very close with. One of my best friends loves to tell stories from her childhood/past. One of her stories is that while she was growing up they raised sheep on her dad's hobby farm. When they had babies they brought them inside for the first few weeks to hand raise them. One time while doing a home remodle one of the sheep disappeared. None of them questioned where it went nor found it odd. A few weeks later they found it dry-walled in the wall. Based on that storry I'm going as a sheep with a portable wall that I can hide behind. The husband is getting me a few childhood photos to hang on the wall.

EpcotChic23
10-27-2008, 04:21 PM
I went to a Halloween party on Sat night I went as a pilot. Due to my nature of my job I won't be dressing up for Halloween.

goofy for pluto
10-27-2008, 05:41 PM
I will not be dressing up this year but DS has a very original costume. A skeleton mask with a cool black hat and a cape from his Dracula
costume.
He Looks Great!! :thumbsup:

IloveDisney71
10-27-2008, 07:25 PM
I will either be Maleficent or the Evil Queen from Snow White. I just dress up to hand out candy. The kids love it - especially the girls who are dressed up like Snow White or Sleeping Beauty. I've even been asked to take my picture with them by their parents - it's fun.