PDA

View Full Version : Photopass Sitting

BugeyedMuggy
10-24-2008, 09:57 AM
We just got back and did a photopass sitting at the Poly. Here's some advice.

First, this was a professional photographer. He was adjusting the camera constantly and posing our group for some great shots. The pictures were MUCH better than the ones they take in the parks.

Second, I would schedule a midday shoot. The sun will be directly overhead and you wont be squinting your eyes for the pics.

Third, I would highly recommend doing this. Having pictures of the family, in Disney, at this quality level is amazing.

yjgirl32
10-24-2008, 10:04 AM
That sounds like a great idea. How much did it cost and how far in advance did you make reservations? Thanks for the info.

Imagineer1981
10-24-2008, 10:33 AM
yes, pls provide info on how to schedule and pricing

BugeyedMuggy
10-24-2008, 12:13 PM
My sister planned this I will get back with that info as soon as I talk to her. I did see the info on this site and Disney's site. But I will post it asap.

Keneva
10-24-2008, 10:48 PM
This past August, we were walking thru the Poly lobby and saw the Photopass desk over in the corner. I asked if they could take a couple of pictures of us like they do in the parks. The CM explained that the main purpose was for people who had appointments for 1/2 hour private shoots. She tried to sell us a session but we already had pre-purchased the photopass CD for $99 and were not interested. She then offered some interesting advice. She said to come back between 10am and 2 pm when the photographers were usually unbooked and they would take a couple pictures for free on our photopass if we stayed in the GCH. We did come back and had several pictures of us taken downstairs overlooking the atrium foliage. They ended up being some of my favorite pictures on the photopass and were included on our CD. I now have them at work and enjoy looking at them thoughout the day.:)

BugeyedMuggy
10-25-2008, 09:25 AM
Ok, sorry it took so long for the info, but I talked to my sister and she said the prices have changed since our sitting. This is the current price structure.

Professional Portrait Service - You can have professional portraits taken of you and your family while you're at the Walt Disney World Resort. You'll have the beautiful resorts as your backdrop as they take dozens of photos. You need to make a reservation, so for more information or to schedule a portrait session, call 407-934-4004. Note: Starting September 1, 2008: resort portrait sessions and park Photopass photos are separate products. Portrait photos will not show on your PhotoPass ID, unless you have made your resort reservation before September 1st, 2008; if you have made the reservation, you can get your photos combined under the one ID account. Changes to CD products include:

Pre-order or buy the PhotoCD in the parks: receipts will get you a Portraits reservation for $74.95
Portraits session photos only on CD: $149.95
PhotoCD combining Portraits and parks photos (done at resort locations; PhotoPass enhancements not available): $49.95. This is the fee for combining the photos, not for the CD.

I hope this helps. You can also call them at 407-560-6068 if you have further questions.

mickeys_princess_mom
10-29-2008, 10:04 PM
Thanks for this info! Exactly what we need!