PDA

View Full Version : Photopass memory book question..

Disney fans..
10-23-2008, 05:06 PM
What exactly is a Photo Book and where would I pre order one? It sounds like when they take your pic at Disney and give you that card, you would be able to transfer those pic's to an online book...am I way off?? If so can someone explain to me what one is and where I can find it?

MomOfAPrincess502
10-23-2008, 10:39 PM
Go to www.disneyphotopass.com. I am actually working on one now. You can even upload pictures you took to add them with the photopass ones to make your book. There are all kinds of cool borders you can add. I believe there is a special deal if you preorder the photobook and the photopass cd together before your trip. Wish I would have known about it beforehand.

DisneyBabies
10-24-2008, 09:45 AM
Here (http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitcdplan.aspx) is the photopass pre order info.

Just to let you know if you are trying to decide if it is a good value, the photobook is the professional photobook which is $60 if you don't pre order it ($50 if you do) and each additional page that you add is $1.49. We are definately preordering the CD and book before we go on DS's trip in Feb 20098. We made one of the books after our anniversary trip and we LOVE it. Beautifully made and our kids (age 2 &4) look at it all the time.