PDA

View Full Version : Any comments on ADRs for Jan trip

bobpfef
10-23-2008, 03:43 PM
Just finished up adding the last ADR for our upcoming Jan trip. I have to balance out my wife and girls wanting more "normal" food with my son and I wanting more "different" things.
Anyway, this is what we came up with. We are on the DDP.

7 - Wed-Yak & Yeti - Dinner
8 - Thur-Crystal Palace - Breakfast OOP - MK CS for lunch / dinner
9 - Fri - LeCellier - Dinner
10 - Sat - HoopDeeDo Review
11 - Sun - Coral Reef
12 - Mon - Boatwrights
13 - Tues - Ohanas
14 - Wed - NBA City (Universal for Blue Man Group)
15 - Thur - Spoodles
16 - Fri - Narcoosees
17 - Sat - San Angel
18 - Sun - Garden Grill
19 - Mon - Toyko Dining

MississippiDisneyFreak
10-23-2008, 05:03 PM
I've only eaten at Crystal Palace (standard buffet) and San Angel....we didn't care for the food so much at San Angel it was okay but kind of bland, the atmosphere is really neat though....I've heard some good things about some of those others so you should be in good shape.

cer
10-23-2008, 05:13 PM
Wow. Looks like a nice long trip!

You have some great places lined up. Be sure and let us know how everything turns out!

We are going in Feb and are going to:
Garden Grill
Le Cellier
Ohana
Yak & Yeti
Kona
Boma
(not in that order, but I can't remember the order right now) :blush:

There is only one restaurant you have listed that I would encourage you make sure you have researched well and that is San Angel. I have never been there before, but it is one of the few restaurants I have come across that really gets mixed reviews that trend toward the negative. That being said, EVERYONE's experience is different - and please don't second guess yourself because my comment. I just would hate for you to go there and have a bad experience if no one said anything. And you did want comments, right?

Out of your list, we have eaten at Yak & Yeti, Crystal Palace, Coral Reef and Ohana's - all were great to us! And as for all your other listings, I have read great things!

Have an awesome trip!

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-23-2008, 05:19 PM
You have some of our favourite places!

We loved breakfast at Crystal Palace! HDD is always good!

We tried Coral Reef and Garden Grill for the first time last trip, and liked them both too.

I hope you have a great trip.

wendy*darling
10-23-2008, 06:56 PM
We have dined at every restaurant on your list except for Tokyo Dining (just haven't gotten there yet). Several of them just a few weeks ago. I wouldn't change a thing. :thumbsup:

We will be overlapping your trip for about 1 day. We leave on the 8th (midday). On the 7th, we will be dining at Crystal Palace for lunch and Artist Point for dinner. On the 8th we have our final lunch planned for the Wave- then we make the sad DME journey back to the airport. :(

Enjoy your nice, long trip! :mickey:

Natazu
10-23-2008, 09:23 PM
Very eclectic, lots of good places there. Enjoy your trip!

SBETigg
10-23-2008, 09:50 PM
It does look like a good mix. Enjoy!

threeh
10-24-2008, 09:23 AM
We have some similar choices for our trip in Jan. Have a great time!!!:mickey:

TinkerbellT421
10-24-2008, 09:51 AM
I have only been to" LeCellier - my favorite, unbeliveable food!!! yummy...Garden Grill - Love it and love the characters...Coral Reef-request the fish tank seats!!! :cloud9: and Crystal Palace I loved sooooo much!!!

TinkerbellT421
10-24-2008, 09:51 AM
We have some similar choices for our trip in Jan. Have a great time!!!:mickey:

Sorry to hijack the thread...but when are you going in January!? We will also be at the BWV in January! Maybe we will see you there! :mickey: