PDA

View Full Version : Santa @ MVMCP

SoonerFairy
10-23-2008, 12:04 PM
We were at MVMCP last year and got our family picture take with Santa for our Christmas Cards. Does anyone know? Is he a regular there off of Main Street or is he just there sometimes? I was really hoping to do the same this year with our Christmas Cards. I appreciate any comments.

jpH/keD
10-23-2008, 12:39 PM
We went last Thanksgiving and Santa was there most of the week for some time frames.
Check the schedule for the day for the times when you get in the park. Great idea! Love that card image! :thumbsup:

Dyanna
10-23-2008, 01:14 PM
Will be there for the 2nd night of MVMCP. Where can Santa be located?

SoonerFairy
10-23-2008, 01:42 PM
Lat year, he was on Main Street right in the middle on the right if you were going toward the castle. He is a very real santa too? :mickey:

"SULLEY "RULES!!
10-23-2008, 08:02 PM
:santa2:DH and I will see him this year
on 12/2. We missed him last year:( So this year we'll make sure we get a picture with him for the scrapbook.

Next trip: 11/24 thru 12/5 @ the POP

DCDisney
11-02-2008, 04:24 PM
Two years ago, Santa was to the left, just after entering MK, near the restrooms. He was very authentic. While we were in line, he was talking to a young girl (looked about 7 or 8 years old), and Santa got tears in his eyes. As the young girl walked away, we saw her meet up with what looked like her mother, who was in a wheelchair. We could only imagine what the girl talked to and asked Santa for, but we were guessing that it had to do with her mother's health. We all got tears in our eyes too. One of Santa's helpers stood behind us in line, because after us, the helper was going to take Santa for a break, to go feed his reindeer. We told the helper about the little girl and how Santa got tears in his eyes, and we suggested that the helper ask Santa about it during his break. It was all very memorable.