PDA

View Full Version : Trick 'r Treat

Jeff G
10-23-2008, 10:03 AM
Last summer I remember seeing a trailer for Trick 'r Treat and thinking that it looked like a great horror movie and thinking that was a movie I would go out of my way to see. It was scheduled to be released last October but at the last minute the movie was not to be found anywhere on the net. The trailer and web site both disappeared. I've been checking on this movie regularly since that time and it appears WB dropped the movie this spring and then re-picked it up with an intention to release it direct to DVD.

Last week it played at Screamfest and is getting excellent reviews by almost everyone who saw it. Today I checked on IMDb and it shows that it is now being released 10/31 which is next week. I cannot find confirmation to this on any other sites.

Anyone else looking forward to this movie with any other news on a release date?

I'm obsessed with seeing this movie which is weird because I usually can't stand horror flicks and can't tell you the last one I've watched.

chrisb26
10-23-2008, 04:00 PM
I just watched the trailer and it does look pretty good. It is strange it hasn't had really any advertisements on TV since I've looked at some things people have said and it seems positive. I would think they would promote it more.