PDA

View Full Version : Soarin' Photos

kelly.garrett
10-22-2008, 10:51 PM
Intercot members, I need you again! I'm still working on my PowerPoint presentation, and I don't have any photos of Soarin'!

I'm not sure exactly what I'm looking for--just something that gives an idea of what the ride is like. Does anyone have Soarin' pics?

Thanks.

TinkerbellT421
10-22-2008, 11:25 PM
I do have a few....I think mostly of the sign outside and the really cool plaque they have
give me a minute to find them on my computer....plus I am not sure how to post pictures on here so if you PM me your email address I can link them that way...

TinkerbellT421
10-22-2008, 11:30 PM
Yes I definitely cant link them through here but I have some awesome ones that I know you will like and Ithink what your looking for its a full shot of the Soarin' sign outside (Close-Up shot) with trees in the background of it and in big letters says: "Now taking flight from the land" with the Parasailing thing lol....I have a few I think will be helpful to you PM me your email address if you can.

BugeyedMuggy
10-26-2008, 12:40 PM
searching "Disney's Soarin" on the image tab of the main internet search engines will get you 100's of good photos also.