PDA

View Full Version : Atm's

dismommy
10-22-2008, 08:43 PM
I believe the ATM'S at dinsey are owned by Sun Trust bank, does anyone know what fee they charge to take out money and if they impose a withdrawal limit? I know what my banks fee and limit is but I need to know what there's is as well. Thanks!

Beast_fanatic
10-22-2008, 09:46 PM
Most of the on property ATMs are now Chase operated. I think there's still one Sun Trust at Downtown Disney.

I think Chase charges a $3 ATM transaction fee, although I'm not 100% sure on that, and you could also be subject to fees from your own bank.

DizNee143
10-23-2008, 10:11 AM
i was just there a few weeks ago..and the atm we used was chase..and the fee was 2 dollars..

DizneyRox
10-23-2008, 11:14 AM
Check your local banks, many are offering NO FEE ATMs! This used to be a benefit of my Credit Union, but more and more banks are offering it as well. They reimburse ALL ATM fees, it hasn't cost us a cent to withdraw money anywhere in the USA in a few years now.

dismommy
10-25-2008, 10:53 AM
But does chase impose a limit on how much you can remove, my bank has limit on how much I can take out of my account but they told me that the atm my not allow me to remove that much. And unfortunately I do have to pay atm fees with my bank, not an issue at home my bank has an ATM on every corner so we never have to use another banks ATm, but the bigger question now is does chase impose a limit on how ,much cash you can get at one time?

Beast_fanatic
10-25-2008, 06:20 PM
I'm sure they do impose a limit although I couldn't find how much that limit is. It's usually between $200 and $500.