PDA

View Full Version : Mid-November weather?

ChewyStriker
10-22-2008, 12:49 PM
Can anyone help me anticipate how to pack/what mid-November weather might be like. We'll be going 14-17, and it's our first time during this time of year.

Thanks!:mickey:

missymouseworld
10-22-2008, 02:13 PM
We have been there in November, usually the second week or so, and it has been warm. It can be cool in the morning if you get a cool front come thru, but we have been there and it was hot and humid. Shorts and summer clothes and maybe one pair of jeans and a sweatshirt just in case. Wish we were going in November this year, but the school district didn't cooperate with election day/teacher's convention, so we are heading south in April. If you go on The Weather Channel www.weather.com, click under Vacation Planner and type in Orlando, it will give you the weather highs/lows for that area for whatever month. Have a good time.

wedway76
10-22-2008, 02:53 PM
We went Thanksgiving week several times and we usually encountered temps in the 70s to low 80s during the day and it tended to be cold at night often in the 50s or lower. We usually check the weather report when we get there to see if there are any days warm enough to visit a water park, and were always lucky enough to get a day or two in the mid 80s. Most nights we did need jackets or sweatshirts.

Tinkerbella16
10-22-2008, 03:12 PM
We are there every year the second week of November, and the last two years the weather has been beautiful. Chilly in the mornings, warm (high 70's) throughout the day, and a little chilly at night. It barely rains in November so that is really great. I love being able to dress comfortably...capris or bermuda shorts with a short sleeved shirt and a hoodie for when it gets chilly. The great weather and light crowds keep me coming back in november!!!

:mickey:

snuggs30
10-22-2008, 03:57 PM
We are there every year the second week of November, and the last two years the weather has been beautiful. Chilly in the mornings, warm (high 70's) throughout the day, and a little chilly at night. It barely rains in November so that is really great. I love being able to dress comfortably...capris or bermuda shorts with a short sleeved shirt and a hoodie for when it gets chilly. The great weather and light crowds keep me coming back in november!!!

:mickey:

I can't wait! It will be nice not to stand there with sweat rolling off of you! And to throw on a pair of jeans at night..woohooo! :party: Getting closer tinkerbella16

Strmchsr
10-22-2008, 04:39 PM
First off, click here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/weather/dailytemps.asp) to see the exact weather data for your dates for the last 4 years in Info Central.

Beyond that, it's hard to say how things will be in mid-November, but the current models are looking a little cooler for November. Check the WDW weather forecast thread in the vacation planning forum for details.

vividms
10-25-2008, 09:36 AM
I have been several times in November, and all I can say is that it is a roller coaster in itself. One time I wore shorts or capris and short sleeve shirts all week (even the nights were not too cold). :sun: I have also been when one day it was warm and the next few days it was very cold, and back to warmer by the end of the week. :freeze: All I can say is pack a little of everything and dress in layers. :coaster: