PDA

View Full Version : Getting my tooth fixed today....

Kennywife
10-22-2008, 09:41 AM
I had a filling that fell out and this time, I found it in time to do something about it. (I'm on a medication that can hurt my teeth and I don't always forsee problems)

Anyhoo, I'm getting it fixed today! Wish me luck!

Anna

disneymom15
10-22-2008, 10:13 AM
:tink:good luck

TinkerbellT421
10-22-2008, 01:49 PM
Good luck and pixie dust!

Kennywife
10-23-2008, 08:14 AM
The pixie dust worked! It was easy and quick! The dentist gave me laughing gas which made teh whole thing really easy. I have a white filling instead of a silver one now. I also found out that my insurance covers up to 60 percent of dental implants which is great cause I'm missing a tooth on the bottom (it's in a place where many never see, but I do and hate it). I've wanted to get it fixed forever. Now, I may be able to! :)

Anna

TinkerbellT421
10-23-2008, 09:40 AM
You should always get a tooth replaced (artificially) if it is missing. That is very important. Not a lot of people realize the after effects of not. ESPECIALLY when it is on the mandibular (bottom jaw)whether it can be seen or not. I was a dental technician I know alot about teeth lol. Alot of things people dont know and alot of things people dont want to know lol....So i always but my two cents worth in these types of discussions lol....