PDA

View Full Version : 180 + 10

Insanity Clause
10-21-2008, 05:30 PM
Okay, here is the question. Tomorrow is the 180 day from when we leave on our trip :party:

We are planning on eating at Cinderella's Royal Table hopefully the day after we get there. Right now if we star on property if I call tomorrow will I be allowed to make the rez for Cinderella's or do I need to wait till 180 from the day we want the rez for there?

And is it still Nov 21 that everything should be back online? I am getting really anxious to get this all done and locked into place. I am an overplanned to the enth degree and I hate having the unknown looming over me.:confused:

laward32
10-21-2008, 05:35 PM
I believe as long as you are staying on site you are allowed to book adr's for your length of stay. (180+10) I believe you must be 180 days from your first day. Hopefully somebody will be along to correct me if I am wrong.:mickey:

thumperbug
10-21-2008, 07:50 PM
180 days from check in date. They go by calendar days so if you are checking in April 30, 2009 the 180 mark may not be on October 30.

Use the ADR calculator here on Intercot to find your exact 180 mark. If by chance you call Disney Dining and it is before the "technical" 180 day mark they will let you know the correct date to call back.

DizneyRox
10-21-2008, 08:56 PM
And I beleive they will ask you for your confirmation number, so you need proof you are staying on-site. I can't tell if you are or not, sounds like you are planning on, but maybe don't have your reservations yet. You will need a resort confirmation number to be eligible for the +10

DisneyBabies
10-21-2008, 09:14 PM
CRT, V&A, and Chef Mickey's are at 180 days right now. There is no 180+10, so you can call for ressies at the 180 day mark from the day you want to dine there, not from the start of your vacation.

I had to call on separate days to get my CRT and Chef Mickey's. And so far, the date for everything else is Nov. 21, but that could change, so keep checking back.

Just saw an update!!
Starting Oct 26 thru early Dec ADR's can be made for every restaurant for vacation dates up to March 22, 2009.