PDA

View Full Version : Aloha Isle Hit or Miss?

auntbaloo
10-21-2008, 05:25 PM
The #1 thing on my list of things to eat while at WDW in Feb is a Dole Whip Float from Aloha Isle! :joy:But in the past it hasn't always been open when I have passed that way. Does Aloha Isle have set hours in February or is it strictly hit or miss? If I miss it I will be craving a Dole Whip Float for another year (or more!) :cry:

Insanity Clause
10-21-2008, 05:32 PM
Ooh I want a Dole Whip. Sorry, I don't have an answer but just the mere mention at one has me dreaming.

AwPhooey
10-21-2008, 05:48 PM
I'm 99% certain they open each day at 11:00 am and remain open until the park closes.

SBETigg
10-21-2008, 06:37 PM
If you can't manage to find Aloha Isle open, they also have Dole Whips at Captain Cook's at the Polynesian. Captain Cook's is open 24 hours.

kakn7294
10-21-2008, 08:56 PM
If you can't manage to find Aloha Isle open, they also have Dole Whips at Captain Cook's at the Polynesian. Captain Cook's is open 24 hours.Good to know!!! Thanks Sherri!

wdwnomad
10-21-2008, 10:45 PM
I'm 99% certain they open each day at 11:00 am and remain open until the park closes.

You could be right but I can almost be certain that they open a little earlier than that. When I was just down there one morning I wanted something to eat and the Main Street Bakery was too crowded so I said forget it. After that we decided to head towards Adventureland. Walking by I saw that they were open so I said why not a Dole Whip Float for breakfast? My neices were with me so of course I had to get them something. My sister was doing something else so I got them Root Beer floats. While doing that I discintly remember saying to myself my sister is going to kill me for giving the girls Root Beer floats at 10:30 in the morning.

prttynpnk
10-22-2008, 09:13 AM
I don't think i'd know what do do if they were closed! It's get the FP for Jungle cruise and head right for Aloha Isle....

auntbaloo
10-22-2008, 10:54 AM
If you can't manage to find Aloha Isle open, they also have Dole Whips at Captain Cook's at the Polynesian. Captain Cook's is open 24 hours.
Thanks for the info! I had no idea they served them someplace else. Can't wait to have that little piece of heaven I've been dreaming of for a year now! :razz:

mainemajor
10-22-2008, 10:20 PM
Can't wait for January so I can have one