PDA

View Full Version : So Cal tickets

AZ Disney
10-21-2008, 11:34 AM
My mom a San Diego resident is purchasing our DL tickets for Christmas, but will not be going to the parks. Can she purchase the discounted SoCal tickets for us or do we need the regular priced tickets since we are not actually CA residents?
Thanks.

NotaGeek
10-21-2008, 01:07 PM
I checked out the Disney website and they don't list any special prices for SoCal residents outside of the SoCal annual passport. The official Disney Rules seem to reflect that the owner of the SoCal AP must be a resident. If they offer a discount on 1-day or multi day tickets I don't think that would be against the rules. You might want to contact DL Guest Services (https://secure-disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/help/contactUs?name=ContactUsPage) directly. Once you get an official answer, please post your findings to help out any other INTERCOT member that might be wondering! :mickey:

AZ Disney
10-21-2008, 01:58 PM
There are three different offers that I'm aware of for SO Cal residents.

1. Costco ($139 for 4 days)
2. Von's (not sure on the pricing here)
3. My Dad's Company has a website with thousands of discounts and this being one of them. (Kids Two Day Park hoppers are $106)

I'l get in touch with guest services and let you know what they say.

Thanks.

tinkwest
10-22-2008, 10:30 AM
I know the Costco tickets require that a southern California resident be present at the Disneyland ticket booth when tickets are picked up. I am fairly certain that this is the case for most special offers - the qualifier must be present.

AZ Disney
10-30-2008, 05:01 PM
They didn't answer my question, but here is the response:

Thank you for your e-mail to the DISNEYLANDŽ Resort.

Unfortunately, we are not offering the Southern California Resident discounted ticket at this time. We apologize for any disappointment this may cause you and your family.