PDA

View Full Version : Japan? Which do I want to choose here?

javamama
10-20-2008, 03:41 PM
I'm confused here so I need some help:confused: I'm reading my guide book from last year, and we want to try the new Japan resturant(I think if it's good--I hope) but I see two choices. Which do I want, I'm thinking along the lines of the place where they cook the food in front of you like Benihana(sp) Japanese Steakhouse type place do they still offer that at Epcot in the pavillon? and if so is it worth eating at? Thanks:D

Insanity Clause
10-20-2008, 03:42 PM
What you are looking for is Teppan Edo, that is the Japanese steakhouse atmosphere that you are looking for.

My family and I will be hitting this one as well come April.

henry.james.s
10-20-2008, 05:43 PM
Yep Teppan Edo is what you want from your description..and it's great!! I'll be there in December.

"SULLEY "RULES!!
10-20-2008, 07:09 PM
Teppan Edo....it's AMAZING!!!!!! DH and I are eating there on 11/28 for dinner :chef:
You'll love it. Enjoy:thumbsup:

Next trip: 11/24 thru 12/5 @ the POP:mickey:

garymacd
10-20-2008, 08:45 PM
Loved Teppan Edo.

ffrda
10-20-2008, 08:57 PM
Ate lunch at Teppan Edo last Thursday (Oct 16th) and it was fabulous. We had the Sushi Sampler as an appetizer (very good) and I had the scallops as my entree (which were excellent). Others in my party had the chicken, and the shrimp/chicken combo, and both reported they were delicious. The restaurant had been renovated since my last visit, and they did a great job. Very high marks for this restaurant, I highly recommend it!!! :thumbsup:

javamama
10-20-2008, 09:14 PM
Thanks that's what I thought it was but wasn't sure:thumbsup: