PDA

View Full Version : Whispering Canyon, Trails End, or HDDR

Rosemickey68
10-19-2008, 12:38 AM
My DH can't decide which of these he wants to go to. For those of you who of gone which one is better. I know the show at HDDR is suppose to be one of those must do's, but as far as the food which of the above would you pick and why.

BigRedDad
10-19-2008, 03:26 AM
Never ate at Trail's end or WCC. The food at HDDR is OK. It is not the best on property and it definitely won't make you gag. The entertainment is what makes this an enjoyable experience and that is primarily what you are paying for.

DizneyRox
10-19-2008, 06:20 AM
These really can't be compared...

If you're looking for a dinner show, and an entertaining one at that, the HDD is the only real choice on property.

If you're looking for a great meal that won't break the bank, then Trail's End is the best choice.

WCC is kindof a hybrid. They have pretty good food and I think you can go family style vs a la carte, and there is some interaction with your wait staff. Pretty good desserts as well...

DDP? Probably WCC is the best use of your credit. HDDR should not be used with DDP credits, it takes two, and none of the two credit choices are a value on the plan. Trail's End is a cheaper meal and it therefore makes it difficult to get value out of the DDP as well.

If you're a gambler, roll your D&D three sided die and go with it.

lighteningqueen
10-19-2008, 10:43 AM
It is said the HDDR is the same food as Trails End... Many have said it comes from the same kitchen. If so save your 2 credits. It is very bland food with no seasoning. Same goes for Trails End. If you want a home cooked tasting food then try 50's Prime it really is good value for the money, pot roast fried chicken, meatloaf and now sirloin steaks as I ahve read...( Trails end-On the level of hospital or low end cafeteria food.) WCC is really good it has smoked flavor to it's meats and chickens and the lodge is wonderful...Entertainment is also fun and for the kids.